RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Fun stuff but BRands is always very intense! no long breaks to take a breath so you are up on the wheel all the time!

Q: I blow my lap in Sheene and go agro for a loss of .5 and grid 5th next to Yves.

R1 Yves blows us all off and goes hard away. He is slowed at Paddock uill and I resume the chase right there on the bumper. We run hard to to Hawthorne and I get a very strong run on exit and go door to door with him thru Drek Minter straight and he is off outside at Westfield! Sorry Yves I felt bad as you were locked out but I don;t think we touched. I am in hot persuit of Adam, JEsper and Rhys who are already quick and tough to beat.

The laps click away and I eventually pass Rhys when he goes off on lap 9 at Surtees. I am 3rd and decise to pit now since I am past Rhys. I don;t get a great stop and lose ground to Adam and JEsper when we cycle thru. I run across some back markers and get delayed a bit but everyone os pretty generous about letting me thru when its possible. couple near miss' with Willie and Michael VShepp I think but bring it home 3rd.

R2 I get a good start 6th and get a great start jumping up past Rhys and passing Michael Carver outside at PAddiock Hill. I go to Druids in 4th. Michael give me a pop at Druids but I only drift a but wide and he does not overtake. So now I am after Michael Van Schepp, Dariusz and Marty Pierce. All good drivers and it won't be easy to pass them.

LAp 2 I get past Michael at Druids and look to close a bit on Dariusz if possible. I get closer but no pass yet.

Lap 3 Dariusz has a tank slapper at Paddock hill and I go P2 chasing my teammate MArty for the top spot. MEanwhile Vaughnie and JEsper are thru Michael and now behind me. NOT GOOD! MARTY HAS A HUGE SAVE AT SHEENE but we are door to door going to Stirlings! Vaughnie slips thru on the in side of us both to go P1 you rascal! Major balls move mate and well done! JEsper also gets off Stirlings and pass' me! damn down to 4th in the blink of an eye!

Lap 4 I repass Jesper to go P3 into Druids and tap MArty. HE drifts wide and I staty inside, Jesper is waaaay inside and we are 3 wide! WHAT!?

Exiting Surtess I am slowed by MArty a hair and Jesper gets a run up the staright and we are door to door entering HAwthorne! JEsper pass' me on the outside and goes wide on exit and I resume P3 for now! AMAZING! I screw up Surtees and JEsper resumes P3! WOW!

JEsper tries to get by MArty but no joy and he pits early on lap 6! I wrestle MArty and we have some interesting moments. I hit MArty in the rear more than once when he slows more than I expect for a couple of corners. We are slowed but not off track!

I pit on Lap 8 to get free of MArty and see if I can beat him in the pits and on a free track afterwards. I do get clear of him and eventually go P3!

Then at Lap 14 Jesper is over on his roof after Surtees! WHOA! I go P2 and keep it there for the finish.

I finish 2nd overall with a 3rd, 2nd finish! Niiiiiice!

Congrats to Adam for the boring double win on his birthday party! LOL cheers man really well done. Next time, I might have to hold my setup in the bank vault.....LOL

here is a vid of the battles described in Lap 3 &4

Wow was lucky to make this as I could not get on the server so I re-did the vauxel mod then rebooted and made it with no laps of practice and had to use default setup for Quali and then fix the gearing in the warmup as I was hitting the limiter in 6th way Early..

Quali another stellar superpole to make the grid P-last. Did get 2nd in the warmup after the gear fix ha ha. Whatever!

Race1
Made fantastic start off from last like I was in B-mur but got a little greedy with the momentum and got into the back of Paul turning him. Sorry Paul. We got going again and came up on some slower cars and I'll be dammed I hit Paul again. Sorry again Paul. So I decide to try to apologize to Paul on the chat while driving but I'm technically challenged so I almost took out some guys trying to pass me while I was typing the message. I fell about a 1/4 lap behind everyone but I think the message got out. Now I had to work my way back. As soon as I caught the back of the field and passed a couple of cars I took an early pit to get some clear road. Worked well as I got all the way up behind Stefan in 7th to finish 8th at the end.

Race2
From Starting last in race 1 to start on pole for race 2.
Made another good start and held the lead for several laps. Eventually the small gap I had was gone And I was holding up the front group of Eric giving loads of pressure, Adam and I think Jesper. I got a little out of shape around the 3rd turn and Eric was coming by on my right but I took his line as I was recovering and Adam very craftily passed us both on the inside for the lead.. Was having a hard time keeping Adam's pace and was holding up Eric who was letting me know he was there with a few nudges. I was not giving the position being I was in 2nd but Eric Eventually got by with no incident, wd Eric.
Held behind Eric around 2.5 to 3.5 seconds most of the way till the end to finally finish 3rd. Grats to Adam on the Win and Happy B-day.:tongue:

very sorry to Stefan Werner, hit the rear causing him to spin :(

r1, i started at 8th, held the p7 position till lap 9. too many errors on my end and finally did a big mistake on lap 9, decided to pit early. as i was re-gaining my position got a few more errors. geez im so inconsistent :( as a result, finished 13th.

r2, my pc crashed just after the race, so i didn't have replay saved. as i remember, i was worst on R2! :)

Happy Birthday Adam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years