RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

before my report i must say really thank you to Race Department, Remco and Hugo for the event, and congratz to Jakob, Abdul and Michal in GT1 and to Joao, David and (sry but i don't remember the 3rd :D) in GT2...... for me this was the first event with a GT cars and the first Enduro event, so i am really happy for my result, but the most important thing was that i survived at that race and that was my objective!!!!

Qualy: not bad....really did few training in qualy because i prefer to do more race training for my first event, but managed to do a low 2:18, that keep me in the right place.

Race: i said that i was in the right place after qualy, because when the race started i saw that the guys in front were going away and i was able to increase my gap on Martin. So i did a whole race alone without big pressure....was a nerve thing try to keep the same pace for so many hours but it was also a nice challenge. The race was really long but i was focuse and so i didn't any big error.... just some small wide, but nothing dangerouse for my luck!!! i must say that everyone, for what i saw, was really good on track..... the only thing that i must say, i think, is SORRY to Rick Hurst because for a mine error he lost a lot of time in the last laps and this cost him a position i think!!! i'm really sry m8!!! ;) btw i think that for my first race i was a lot conservative with my engine.... started with 99% of health and finished the race with 96% only because i tried to push a bit more in the last stint....btw next time maybe i will try to push for more time during the race, but this was my first enduro race and really i don't know how many i can push and how long, so for me was just enough take at home the car!!! :D

again thank you and congratz all for the nice night!!! :D
http://www.racedepartment.com/members/remco-de-wildt.html

i will try to give you some answers....about the tyres you had a normal usury.....after 25 laps i was around the 30% but also with so less tyres they aren't really gone....you can keep doing laps 1-2 second slower, but is better than doing a 3 stop strategy for a talented guys like you!!! ;)

Henrik was really an ALIEN, he was lapping everyone, he was lapping also the whole GT1 grid, but an alien with human cars = engine blow up..... was sad because he was really over everyone, but this things could happens during races...

the times could go down also with new tyres if you had aerodinamic problems or if your engine health is dropping during the race......the engine health could be a problem during long races like that!!! ;)

Mattia, my engine was perfect. Started 86% and only two percent damaged until Yves slipped in front of me in Eau Rouge. I could not avoid the crash. So...
btw grats to finishers:)

Well what can I expect? I joined the server at the end of Superpole Qualy and got an Outlap and 3/4's of a Qualy before next session! I had only just installed the track and had never even seen it before, last and last of the finishers in both races was my result here, but I am just pleased to have finished both races - Sorry to anyone who I got in the way of, although I don't think I held anyone up for tooo long.

Thanks to all who attended and especially to RD and Ryan for setting this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%