RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hmm.. Engine blow out on lap 4 = fire :(

Ohwell it happens, just first time it's happen to me lol...

The formation lap was a little bit messy with people sprinting & braking, Also some tyre warming going on..

Did stay in the server to watch but with all the TV cam moving watching most of you I got a minidump around lap 12 :( lol

As i never expected to do well at CP so i,m happy to finish both races, it is an achievement in the BMW i,m proud of. Not much to say about the race itself, just wanted to get every lap to finish without destroying the car lol. I have to say i like this track, its curves and flow. And it is bloody difficult especially in RWD vehicle.

Well done to all and see you next time.

Edit: why i,m the only one in the beemer? Kevin, Robert what happened??

ok, never GTpro again :-/

I want only ask some question:

How was it possible to drive 25 laps and a 2 stopper if my tyres were already gone after 16 laps, means under 50% ?
With this i had to make three stops and a stop more with over 1 min in Spa isn´t to compensate.

The other thing that it seemed i lost very much of power. So after 2nd stop i wasn´t able to be in front of Henrik with new tyres against him with old one. Btw. Henrik you are not a human for me anymore. For me it´s a mercury how you make it. I was so confused as you were behind me and i with new tyres wasn´t possible to drive away. I mean in training the times was maybe a second from you but how it´s possible to drive such fast after maybe ten laps with old tyres ?
But ok, maybe i´m only bad. Also sorry for the incident, don´t know what happen - anyhow my car wasn´t braking. :tongue:
Finally Eau Rouge finished my race, was also no surprise - 73 laps trought this, it can happen.
Ofcourse i had like to finish the race, maybe P5 was also possible for me with 3 stops.

So, now i´m cured from GTpro, seemed it don´t fit to me. Obviously i have double tyrewear, and with this i had no chance from the begin of the race, really weird. The speed for podium was there but i´m not sure really why my times, also then with new tyres go so hard down ?

I can´t really understand what happen :confused: , anyhow...

Congrats to the podium of sport and pro, maybe till the next one.

Quote from Glenn Peterson "I set the car up using an old one offered up by Marty Pierce. As I couldn't set up a car to save my life, I often rely on the generosity of others. Marty can set up a Honda".

Thanks for the compliment Glenn but to be honest most of my Honda setups start from Eric Nelson's or Ramon's setup and I just do a little tweaking for my style. I use Eric's Birmingham GP setup on 80% of the tracks I race on with only fuel and gas changes.

I know remember why i hate this truck as much as possible... I did over 300 laps as prepare and more then 100 on the server included race itself and it is not still enough

I ruined my car so many times and so hard that in the end when I wear new tyres was car UNDRIVEABLE, spinning all the time when I touched throttle, thanks to this I lost 1 position... but thanks to some log outs I finished (yes, finished) 13th with 68 laps... I am so happy I have finished, in the end my car wasnt able to cross speed 252 KM/H... so thats how make proper GT sport car from GT Pro

Gratz to winner and even more to BMWs M3 power

Wauw this is my best win ever !
its all in the setup, made a car that could do really long on tyres !
i did a 27 lap first stint, even then i still had some tyres left!
I had trough out the race a great battle with Abdul !
i think you where quicker m8!
But this track is easy to defend!
And i changed my brake bias during race. this helped to keep the gap !
Well this was a really long long race!
I had fun !

How was it possible to drive 25 laps and a 2 stopper if my tyres were already gone after 16 laps, means under 50% ?
With this i had to make three stops and a stop more with over 1 min in Spa isn´t to compensate.

The other thing that it seemed i lost very much of power. So after 2nd stop i wasn´t able to be in front of Henrik with new tyres against him with old one. Btw. Henrik you are not a human for me anymore. For me it´s a mercury how you make it. I was so confused as you were behind me and i with new tyres wasn´t possible to drive away. I mean in training the times was maybe a second from you but how it´s possible to drive such fast after maybe ten laps with old tyres ?
But ok, maybe i´m only bad. Also sorry for the incident, don´t know what happen - anyhow my car wasn´t braking. :tongue:
Finally Eau Rouge finished my race, was also no surprise - 73 laps trought this, it can happen.
Ofcourse i had like to finish the race, maybe P5 was also possible for me with 3 stops.

So, now i´m cured from GTpro, seemed it don´t fit to me. Obviously i have double tyrewear, and with this i had no chance from the begin of the race, really weird. The speed for podium was there but i´m not sure really why my times, also then with new tyres go so hard down ?

i will try to give you some answers....about the tyres you had a normal usury.....after 25 laps i was around the 30% but also with so less tyres they aren't really gone....you can keep doing laps 1-2 second slower, but is better than doing a 3 stop strategy for a talented guys like you!!! ;)

Henrik was really an ALIEN, he was lapping everyone, he was lapping also the whole GT1 grid, but an alien with human cars = engine blow up..... was sad because he was really over everyone, but this things could happens during races...

the times could go down also with new tyres if you had aerodinamic problems or if your engine health is dropping during the race......the engine health could be a problem during long races like that!!! ;)

how much Camber did you use. i had very low camber, this to preserve the tyres

Race Report.

Qualification: 3rd in my class,wasn't my pb:tongue:

Race
:First of all,the stratedy i used droped me down.:D
I managed to overtake Hugo after 2 laps and i started to ride after Joao Andias who escaped in 1st place.I catched him after one more lap ans stayed behind him untill lap 19 when i made my first pitstop.
I had a few moments were i was able to overtake Joao but didn't want as we were driving allmost the same and we were doing good in this formation.We were escaping from the rest of the field.Thank you Joao for understanding me:drink:.Great driving mate,stunning.:good:

I have to complain about my setup,but i heard that some guys were running even only with 30% from tires and they did 2 pitstops when on the other side,i did 3 pitstops,one at 18-19 laps because i didn't want to go under 45% with my tires(anyway i forgot to change the left front tire pressure to equalize the usage of tires so i was having a 47% left front and 52% right front)

I stayed in front of Joao untill my last pitstop as he wasn't doing another one anymore and also,beside those 3 pitstops,i'v had to make one more pitstop due to the fact that i was tired,i started to fall down peace by peace and maked a mistake wich costed me front aero damange and suspension(my left kidney was hurting as i drinked before the race one redbull and 1L of CocaCola,bt shoulder was hurting too as i have problems with it,and my right knee also)

I finished in the same lap with Joao Andias,and this is a great fact for me.I know i could had keeped after the "Alien" all the race to the finish and finish 2nd as 3 seconds are nothing in a 3h race.Anyway,2nd was mine but with a gap more that 1 minute.:redface:

I really have to say that there were some GT1 cars that i even lapped,it's a wired thing if you think that GT1 cars were 6-7 seconds faster than GT2.

Overall,this was a Kickass race,and i hope for more to come.
Congratulations for the winners Jakob and Joao! Thank you RaceDepartment and Remco.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%