RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

qualy: i tried a bit changes in setup and found a great one for qualy which bring me on pole with 19.7 .

race1: In race i couldn´t really copy the advance from qualy. Giorgio seemed a bit faster and with a little mistake he slip throught. After a further mistake in Oldf Hairpin, also Nicolas passed me. So in third i had to find for first the rythm again to loose not more places. In the end i could reach almost Nicolas again but it was too late, finished 3rd with under a second to Nicolas.

race2: I still not belive what happen there. Started from 6th and was possible to steal Terrys 5th place cause he had a lesser good start then the cars around him. From there 30 min fight for every mm on track started. In front of me Reggie, Emil, Simon, Jesper in 2 row formation and behind me Nicolas and Giorgio. That felt not much safety too me. :rolleyes: I had all the time watching if i get a chance to overtake but also watching to not loose my position. Very hard situation.
Due the fights the laptimes were not so good so some situations for a traffic jam in the corners.
Slowly Jesper and Emil go to the top. They saw to me a bit faster then Simon and Reggie but i was still hanging behind them. Lucky for me that Reggie solved out as he run wide first corner. Still Simon between me and the top, he defend good more then one lap but could pass finally down the hill to Old hairpin.
Still 15 min to go and i could close the gap to Emil and Jesper. The laptimes was very close together and it became really hard to find overtake opportunities. I notice that first part i was very good, Jesper had a great sector two and Emil was very consistent everywhere. After a little mistake fom Jesper in Old Harpin i found a way trought and stayed now in 2nd for some laps behind Emil.
Lesser then 8 min as i started the overtake move to Emil which go over one whole lap. To first corner we run side by side. I got the better exit speed and pass Emil down the hill but after Old hairpin Emil pass me left. Next right i slip throught again but due the bad exit Emil pass me again next right :tongue:. So we go three in a row to last shicane and i tried to brake him out trought the shicane. Both late on brake we touch a bit in entry and also in exit the shicane which let me go off the track. Profite from this take Jesper who go up to the lead.
Now Emil let me pass which was not absolut necassary cause it was a hard but still a Ok fight that can happen there, so fairplay price to Emil. :thanks:
Jesper was now with 1,5 sec in front and i tried all to get him but thought this will be hard cause of the similar pace. Small mistakes from Jesper gave me really a chance to win and again out of first corner i was able to pass and go in P1. But who thought now it´s over, :no: I wasn´t able to break away. Jesper hangingi on me like, sorry ":poop: on my shoes". :redface: So i had to fear the last to laps for the win cause Emil was only waiting for a little mistake to take me the win out of my hands. Lucky i could defend safe P1 with 0,2 in front of Jesper.
:woot: , what a race!

Thanks everybody, it was my intense race since long time. Very great and close race in a very fair driving, wonderfull. :thumb:

The racing back in the cheap seats, at the end of the grid was mighty!! Admitedly a few bumpers got slightly dented/removed, but thats due to us ALL not having the experience and therefore not braking exactly in the same same spot each time. I got dunted off numerous times, but absolutely no complaints from me, as I said before great nights racing and for those I was battling with thanks for the fun!!

Thanks to Dave and Ryan for letting me in at the last minute, I only got permission to drive from 'she who must be obeyed' on the morning of the race. If I can help in any way please just ask.

jc
(HH_BF1)

Racing was great guys I really enjoyed it. I have also seen in a few events now that the defending driver moves all over the track and by rules should only cover once. Anyway I'm not moaning but I have seen it alot lately.
Thanks guys great racing.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%