RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I love T3 going through the arch. You can just stab on the throttle and the car will carry itself through the turn... this is fast becoming one of my favourite street circuits. :D

Oh, on the subject of times, I've run low 1:07s and a 1:06 is possible. I'm using my trusty Alfa.

a trusty Alfa... :) You mean a rusty Alfa cause that's what they do best here in Europe. Looking good when they are new and then corrode like crazy. :)

nice report neil,some drivers think they can win the race in the first couple of corners,it did look bad 22nd and 23rd when you let me past i thought i am not going to keep you behind me for long which i did'nt,after you came past i thought to myself i will tuck in behind and try and follow you through the field,that worked out well.pleased with our 7th and 8th.

This was another fun event. Would have been great to have more people though I must say but at the end of the day it's Quality, not quantity.
I was struggling for pace against Brendan in the practice & Qual sessions & taking wing off seemed to improve my times so I went for the ultimate in race 1 with a wing setting of 1/2. It was pretty good on the straights, but no good through the 1st sector, especially in the change of direction leading onto the back straight. I had a great start but was soon overtaken by Helder after managing to hold him off for a couple of laps. I knew he was quicker & when I made a little error I made no challenge as he came through. From there it was a case of trying to stay on track & finish. Can't even remember where I finished in this one.

Race 2, with higher wing setting I had a much better lap speed. My start was again pretty good but then I stuffed the car into the grass briefly to drop me down the list. So it was a case of trying to get some positions back if possible. In the closing laps Brendan was closing in but I was able to match his pace on most laps to hold him off.

Great fun...

not a good evening for me, after some little battle in the early laps the position is consolidated go in pit and when back on track run wide in T 7 so I Win two "stop and go" together:confused: and after this my spirit go down again along last lap look my XD no the track fault point of brake and hit wall in T 10 "DAMAGE is NOT REPARABLE" finish my race:frown:

CONGRATULATION to Podium and all finishers:cool:

Thanks Ryan and RD for event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%