RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks for organicing this fine event Dave!

Qualy:
I only took half an hour of testing before this event and in qualy i found out it wasn't enough! :redface: The track was trickier than expected, especially driving the last thight sector with wings 1/1. I pushed to hard at my warmup lap, and drifted into gravel in this 3rd sector, where a sand bank made me roll over. :tongue: Then touched the wall and got a susp. damage. A nice way to start a super pole lap. :rolleyes: That's why i spun on the fast lap and finished 10th or so.

Race 1:
I had an average start and overtook some wheel spinning cars, making much dense fog there. Breaking for T1 i had two cars in front and wanted to be careful behind them, but also take enough speed through the corner for the long straight. It seems i wasn't carefull enough, because the Honda in front (i think Stepan?) braked more than expected, so i hit him and spun him. I'm very sorry for that mate!!!
I didn't get any damaged by this so i could fight with the cars in front. Was a very nice track choice and fun to have slip streaming there (easy for overtaking and out braking :)). With some major and minor mistakes i finished 1st.

Race 2:
From the last starting position i saw Graham's jump start but didn't think about it any more, because i couldn't see him. So i thought he'd wait and start wwith us all. I had a good start and Kimmo besides in front of me too. But suddenly Kimmo came across avoiding contact with Graham. I hit him hard and he hit Graham. Sorry guys but i had no chance, this was happening too fast. :frown:
I had to pit with aero and sups. damage. From that on i drove it like a 19 laps qualy overtaking some guys and others dropping out. So i finished 3rd.

Grats to Michal who had a very nice pace and of course to all drivers making it a nice race evening...

See u soon!

Sorry guys I have family visiting and they are staying in my office / extra bedroom where the computer is and we got side tracked last night away form home til very late.

YOu won;t need to many laps in the bonus car to get up to speed because..............................

You think you've got it bad Ryan - I've been landed with the bouncy E30 and I may have to run the race from my crappy old PC, as my current one is undergoing repairs! :love-over:

:wink:

oh man lets get the crying towels out of the way now! that C30 is NOT the old STCC version as it was patched for weight and we are not using RACE ON so he doesn;t get the 08 model eitehr! LOL hey your forgetting the guys with Cats and Rads will be giving you a run for th money too......

NExt week we will be having a LOAD of fun so chin up mates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back