RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Phew, this was some intense racing. Made some mistakes in race 1, which threw me back down the grid. Race 2 was a tad better, but I had a spin which cost me 2 places, but I got 1 back in the final lap (dunno even why, maybe someone had S&G penalty) and finished 7th. Many thanks for this, it was an awesome experience. :wink:

Man, awesome racing! These DTMs are soo fun to race side by side (I still don;t like the understeer tho :p)

Qually - P3

Scruffy lap, as usual in my superpoles. But did'nt cut and was P3 behind Wayne and Reggie.

Race One - P1

Got a good start and was side by side with Wayne into Turn one, with Reggie just ahead. Weirdly, Wayne car disappeared and Reggie and I pulled away. There was a 5 man pull away by about 20seconds including Reggie and I at the front with a 4 second gap to Jakob, Maurice and David. My plan was to let Reggie do all the hard work up front and wear his tyres out so I could pass him late on. However, he ran wide and I tried to go up the inside of him and we touched. I waited and got a shunt from David who has no reaction time to avoid me. so Jakob ninja-ed passed us all and took the lead. I soon got passed Reggie and David got us both. Jakob and David then had a 2second gap in front of me. David took the lead and spun in front of Jakob, allowing me to jump them both. From there the Top 3 were a second apart for about 5 laps, trading paint and swapping positions (awesome stuff!) Jakob and David peeled into the pits for a stop-n-go which ruint my braking point as I was braking where they broke. Reggie then took the lead and it was just like the start of the race.

As time was running out, I deciced to look for a pass, until he made and error and I got through. I had a 7second lead and could drive the car home, with Maurice in P2 it was an RPM 1-2 :trophy:

Race Two - 2nd

Got a ninja start and jumped to 4th, David held the inside line so I couldn't pass him. I was side by side with Chris going into Piratella and got 3rd. Reggie then spun off and I gained 3rd. Wayne soon got passed me and lead me away from the pack. I was quicker than him going into Turn One for Lap 3 and was side by side going into Villeneuve but he held the line and pulled away. As David and Wayne scrapped for the lead, I sat in 2rd with Jakob a good deal back. I was lonely all race. David then had a stop and go and rejoined right behind me. However a lap later he went into the pits again and I had a lonely race to finish 2nd.

Thanks for the event Dave, and thanks to all I had a super battle with! Great stuff :) Also thank Ondrej for great suggestion!

Servername: RaceDepartment.com Muscle
Class: US Muscle Cars (Race)
Track: Laguna Seca
Weather: Dry
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Warmup: 19:45 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 2 x 30 min
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Skinpack: US Muscle car skinpack
Additional skins

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25074
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24079

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%