RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race Report

Finally by the time that I had the video done and the report written RD was up and down like a.... [you can fill in the rest for yourself]

Race Report
KW Speedway
24 September 2010
Practice

Of all the tracks that we run between ATCC S1 & 2 and practice for this event, I’ve probably run 4-500 laps here. This track never fails to provide the excitement that keeps us coming back to KW Speedway. I’d run so,me pretty good laps down to a 43.3 which is the fastest that I’d ever been round here. So I was pretty comfortable in getting a good overall result in this event.

Qualifying
As usual, waited until near to the end of qualifying. I know that a good quali lap here means that the outlap and exit from 4 needs to be as good as the exit from 4 on the hot lap as a few mph exit. Had to lift slightly on the exit so thought that I was going to finish low on the field. Managed to nail it on the hotlap and had done enough to put myself in P6, behind the usual suspects, a few tenth’s behind Keith, Brandon and Jesper, and a few hundredths behind Tyler and Linus. My highest qualification in a big field yet. A bit disappointed as with a better outtlap I could have been as high as P4.

Race 1 or the ecstacy and the agony – Start P6 finish P21
The rolling start went well with all clean through T1 at the front of the grid. Keith, Brandin and Jesper were off like scalded cats opening a gap immediately, meanwhile Tyler, Linus and I were running line astern. Lap 2 linus had drifted down leaving one space for me to pull up tight in Tyler’s draft. I was quicker than Tyler and knew that I was steady through 3 & 4 and moved down to make the pass on the inside hoping that I could bridge the gap to the leading 3 before they got too far away. Unfortunately, Linus was still over lapping and i nipped hs nose sending him down to the apron. Sorry Linus! Ran 4th up to the pitstops knowing that I had planned to pit late and was running in P1 for a couple of laps. Hopes that I could hold P4 on exit. I always forget that the pitlane speed limiter line here is before the white line, S’n’G, out of pits and straight back in to serve S’n’g, another one!!!, back in next lap, out and down to P21 where I finished.

Race 2 – Altogether better – Start P21 finish P8
Again a clean rolling start, unfortunately Glenn P got a s’n’g for a false start, immediately made up places through 1&2 and continued to make my way through. I seemed to be able to confidently carry more speed through 3&4 than most and made clean passes there. Focussed on a clean no penalty pitstop... done! Back out in P8 but never really able to close the gap to Robert Isles as the two of us were running on our own with no Drafting partners. Finished in P8.

Race 2 Video up to the pitstops after that pretty dull

Thnx to all for the great, clean racing. See you back here in ATCC s3.

356790FM_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT IFM
Mod: International Formula Master (Default)
Track: Macau08
Weather: Depends on real life weather that day click here to see the actual weather.

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 mins

Most important RD golden rules:
  • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
  • No cutting in any sessions.
  • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
  • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
  • No abusive language during any sessions.
  • Listen to the race director at all times.
  • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
  • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
  • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
  • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
If any of these rules are broken you will be removed from the server!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

Drivername: your name
I understand the Golden rules: YES

If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

All race results can be found here -> results

Some special rules regarding "cutting" for this event.

As you may or will notice, there is a ton of "green bumpy" aprons around the track. There are only 2 places where you are REQUIRED to keep 2 tires on the racing surface. ( pics below)

Any other areas on this track you may put 4 tires on the aprons but you do so at your own risk. ( they are quite slippery!)

However, if you do put 4 tires on the approved area aprons, then you MAY NOT touch the grass on exit where it meets the end of the '"Green bumpy Aprons". This will be considered cutting and reportable.

All other standard RD racing club rules apply where not mentioned here.

2 tires on the track at all times here! (esses after Oak tree hairpin)

Sapanarocut1.jpg

sapanarocut2.jpg

27471-wtcc-06-07-08-stcc-nuerburgring-gp-enduro-wednesday-august-4th-2010-914369friday_us_flyer.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment WTCC
Class: WTCC 06/07/08/STCC (No Volvo C30 2008)
Track: Birmingham barber
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes (19:00GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2x25 minutes (Mandatory pits, minimum of 2 tyre change)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

RD Event Rules:
To get the driving standards back in these events you have to obey the rules of the RD Event event.

- Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
- No cutting in any sessions.
- If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
- No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
- No abusive language during any sessions.
- Listen to the race director at all times.
- If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report, and send them to the race director through PM.
- At the moment there is no reserve list. Signed up drivers should be on the server before 19:25 GMT. Drivers who didn't show up will miss the next weeks wednesday event.
- After 19:25 GMT the grid is closed!
- Read and understand the RD rules!

If any of these rules are broken you will be removed from the server!

VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU SIGN UP , then say that you have read the rules, and agree with them: RD Event Rules agreed: Yes
If I don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
- If you aren't in the sign up list, you are not allowed to enter the event.

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

[FONT=&quot]SKINPACK CLICK HERE![/FONT]

F L Y I N G D U T C H M A N R A C I N G
W W W . F D R . F E B - D E S I G N . N L

Guys... I will try to talk as sweet as I can - I had a delicious dinner... but not right for the living, and it is not vomiting, it is worst... And it is coming unexpectedly... I will try to recover as fast as I can, but I cant promise I will try to make this long distance (uch I really dont imagine what would happen after half of a race...) - I will join at least for practice and I will see... just dont suggest me if I wont jump into race

thanks for understanding!

1. Caramidu andrei Bogdan
  2. Morten Wernesen
  3. Chris rigby
  4. Fabio Calvo
  5. Erling Bohmer
  6. Aristide Romanov
  7. Matthias Klein
  8. Marcel van Es
  9. Reggie Blain
  10. Darren plesic
  11. Ronald Gaviola