Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evolution

prosiaki.jpg

I'm pleased to share with you the conversion to GTR Evolution of kiwisteve's 2009 Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup mod for GTR2.
With this mod you will get all teams and cars of the 2009 edition of the Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup as well as their drivers' talent files.
Please read the included readme (.pdf file).

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=22782
It's great mod, must have category :woop:

there is a small mistake in folders structure so you may not see picture at menu button so you have to copy files from UIData\Textures_Mamba\ to UIData\Menu\Textures_Mamba\ and UIData\Menu\Textures\

Yep, I installed it this week and tried it out. Very impressive mod indeed, the cars drive nicely (for a Porsche), look good, and the cockpit is terrific quality.

I'd also recommend it. :good::good:

Cheers Warren. :good: I hope there's an event using these soon, would be quite fun. Had a run round Interlagos and really enjoyed them. They do have a unique feel about them and as mentioned already the interior detail is suburb, which is a bonus if you use the cockpit view to drive.

There's also loads of skins to choose from aswell which are to a very high standard.

Managed a couple of laps earlier and all I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this awesome mod:good:.

Physics and sound are excellent. Loving it:).

Hope to see an event at some point:good:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%