RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That was interesting, having only ever done a couple of laps in F1 cars before it was perhaps an unwise choice to join but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.
Just tried to find the limit in practice- quite a lot of pace to be found still 1m24 the best, improved it in the race slightly and was running 11th after making it through the 1st lap spins. Was just closing on a BMW and put a little to much power down and crashed iinto the pit walll on lap 3, out of the race.

Ah well I had been expecting it, but I've caught the F1 bug need to get some laps under my belt- which I could of done if I hadnt forgotten about race two :rolleyes:
90% of my running has been in FWD touring cars so its going to take a bit of adjusting :D

Anyway good luck to everyone and thanks RD and Dave.

Its called racing - whats the point in letting cars through? (Other than when you're getting lapped). Theres no fun in that, we might as well just drive round in practise all day.
As you were quicker (i give you that), you should of overtaken me quite easily. There were a few places where you could of got me, but you chose not to. I gave you racing room, and plenty of room at times, I do not weave or block on purpose. The track is bumpy, the car is bouncing, I use a controller - these make it quite tricky to control a car with no traction control, stability and all the other driver aids, plus it was my first online race in about 2-3 months (i think?), and not driven these cars for months either. Other drivers managed to overtake me, and those that had a battle with me, I haven't seen any complaints from them, nor have I had any in the past.

The last spin before you quit - we were almost side by side, there was a car and a half width for you, you went onto the grass, then on your way back on, you hit my car, then back onto the grass and span. My car was in a straight line at all times throughout that.

Oh, and talking about been in control - I never span the car in race 1 (you span it at least twice). I went wide a couple of times, and got a couple of wheels on the grass but thats it.

Anyway, that aside, its racing club, its nothing serious, its a game. So, lets leave this behind, move on, and enjoy life.

:)

OK. You does not see the point Nick.I know that it's Club Races,but only if it's called like that you want to play anyhow? I could easily drive dangerous and don't be patient with you and hit you,but this thing don't do here.
About letting cars through: You never gived me room man,maybe you were thinking that you give me,but in the way you were driving even on the straight parts,it was impossible.Do you want to know why my car spined when we was side by side? or do you know why i was going out of the track when we were side by side?Because you were driving on all the width of the track and you allways touched me when we were side by side.When you were going out of the corner,your car was in DRIFTING.I wasn't able to overake you as you were coming in me on the interior if my car were there and would result in an accident,not one,but maybe 10,20,how many corners were in all the race maybe. I will do all the possible,i know it sounds crazy,but i can't take this anymore,i never been like that.It's the first time when i am behaveour like that and i hope the last one...as i was saying,i will do all my possible to make a video,and show to everybody my driving behind you car,no possibility to overtake belive me.Oh yes,sorry,i remember that there were some posibilities,but if i was using that posibilities,i was ending out of the track because you were hiting me.I have 3 times on the replay when your car hit my front part of my car and i was projected to outside. Why i have to suffer because you didn't drive 2 months and that was the first time after that 2 months and you drive with Controller?
I admit that i spun 2 times.I know sure that were 2 time,but because of hurry to catch others after i was managing to pass you.And it's logic that i made 2 mistakes.this things aren't forbidden or disasters only for me,but i didn't hit anybody of make him go out of the track. Oh,i don't know why i argue i told you,i admint that it's just a game and the life go on.I know,belive me ,but that race was my favourite,one of my best and you maked me go crazy.Hope next time you will play with wheel and we will understand one each other better.It's simracing,not ARCADE! :) Thank you!

Saso,i forgot that you hitted me because you were pushed,i can understand that.But i sow you entering on the track after an incident and when you enterd you didn't look if somebody were coming and hit him directly and damaged the car. Now this is about Golden Rules.That's what i am talking about here man. Let's forgot everything,but if you respect GOLDEN RULES and you give respect to the other drivers on the track,it will be no problem if you hit me from a mistake and not with intention. Let's be friends! PACE! :)

Something very strange happened, I joined the grid for race 1 and my car was floating in space, doing 180mph in neutral, I waited untill the countdown finished hoping I would be on the grid but I was still just floating in space so I had to quit, I could watch the other cars but I was getting no timing information, race 2 I found my self on the grid, but I had control of my car straight away instead of having to wait until the countdown finished, when It did finish the words "grid full race starting" stayed on my screen and i still had no timing, ho hum I carried on racing and made my pit stop when half of my fuel was gone, I pulled into my pit space and the race finished for me, really weird, if you read this Eric any chance of having th DNFs expunged ?

Howdy folks...
Q - 10th ( om grid 9th) made good start took a place then i get in to "the flow" and some guys in front of me spun... ;--)
into pit as 5th. then again a good stint, back to 5 place. In front of me battle for 3rd place. Unfortunally Ahmed tried to get back on track to quick, and hit me.
Next time please wait till car(s) passed you... now we both had to get into pit for new front wing. but sh.. happens, no hard feelings ;-)
Finished 8th...... not bad my aim was to end in top 10...... mission accomplished.....;-)

2nd race start at pole ;-) bad start lot of wheelspin and got passed on both sides.......
into turn 1 as approx. 5th. unfortunally someone just hit me and i spun. Waited till almost every one passed .
2nd lap coming up straight start/finish Fernando got back on track after eating some dirt ;-) and i couldn't avoid him any more MEGA CRASH......
So there ended my eve of F1 at Barcelona.....

Overall: GREAT eve and see you all next time.

wow, what a chaos race. that made me really appreciate pacific division. there were a few people who didnt use any mirrors. i was right next to them and they just pulled into me, 3times!!! making me hit the wall. then someone spun in turn 4 and just stayed.....wow....

umm..that was me in T4 dear Chris..and im sorry if you tought i was just sitting there..i wasnt just sitting there..i lost the car and spun and since its a blind corner decided to make sure noone else was coming and not cause an accident like the one the European devision had in Australia,so i before i was going to turn around i paused for half a second.....im sorry to ruin your 11th place position:beer:..ill buy u a beer next time ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back