RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Its called racing - whats the point in letting cars through? (Other than when you're getting lapped). Theres no fun in that, we might as well just drive round in practise all day.
As you were quicker (i give you that), you should of overtaken me quite easily. There were a few places where you could of got me, but you chose not to. I gave you racing room, and plenty of room at times, I do not weave or block on purpose. The track is bumpy, the car is bouncing, I use a controller - these make it quite tricky to control a car with no traction control, stability and all the other driver aids, plus it was my first online race in about 2-3 months (i think?), and not driven these cars for months either. Other drivers managed to overtake me, and those that had a battle with me, I haven't seen any complaints from them, nor have I had any in the past.

The last spin before you quit - we were almost side by side, there was a car and a half width for you, you went onto the grass, then on your way back on, you hit my car, then back onto the grass and span. My car was in a straight line at all times throughout that.

Oh, and talking about been in control - I never span the car in race 1 (you span it at least twice). I went wide a couple of times, and got a couple of wheels on the grass but thats it.

Anyway, that aside, its racing club, its nothing serious, its a game. So, lets leave this behind, move on, and enjoy life.

:)

:good:

Qualy worked out just fine with no cutting for me, but i think the one who qualy 1 was cutting abit to much in the last corners. i finished 2:nd atleast.

Race 1: Was an easy ride for me till i nearly got T-Boned by Wayne Douglas but i saw him coming in the mirrors. I got a lead of 7 secs after that insident and i could easy drive home safe...

Race 2: DISSASTER, i will not ssay i did not do anything wrong cause i did. But it was some huge cutting/ramming going on... Sorry Wayne for that push in T3 i was going to pass you but i looked at the replay you were also trying to block when i alrdy was going to pass you so my misstake! Blain next time you change line more than 20 times at 1 straight 14 laps in a row i will report that... That´s not how you block....

Overall: Sure it was fun but not so much RD racing :(

Well for my first ever race on RD I was disappointed and had an amazing time on the same night :)

A lot of cutting infringements and I am sure I saw someone speeding in the pitlane were the bad points but the racing more than made up for it.

I started the first race in 5th, got a good start off the line but ended up losing a place anyway. I got a little tap and subsequently gave Peter Bartfai a little nudge round the first corner which sent him wide so sorry for that. From there on in it was a case of not trying too hard and picking people off as they made mistakes. I got up into 2nd but Wayne Douglas caught up with me, courtesy of some corner cutting at Combe if I might add and tapped me wide into the first corner to go past. He then stopped to let me past again (thanks :) ) but he was going to catch me anyway and I had shut the door on him the lap before so I thought it would be fair to let him have the position.

After being accused of corner cutting by Rickard Javanainen (although it was probably just a bad use of the word 'all') I thought the second race was going to be fairly charged. Started in 6th and once again got a good start putting me into 4th at the first corner. I then first got punted by Douglas who decided to brake 50m late and then Richard Trange finished me off due to a massive cut of the first corner mixed with going to fast so I found myself in the gravel trap in last place.

From there it was a case of driving back up through the field. I noticed Matt Clark was pulling away so I thought there was a lot of action going on which let me catch up. Had a slight off when trying to pass Dan Watson, sorry for cutting your nose off there :), which halted my drive up the order. Spent the last few laps trying to get past Richard while also passing people who had gone off. Managed to pass him on the last lap to take 5th but he then punted me wide two corners later and I couldn't catch up so 6th it was. Good result I guess considering my start :)

Overall I had a good time. Sure the tapping/cutting/arguing wasn't great but the track definately was a contributing factor. I look forward to racing you all again in the near future :D

TIP FOR ME TODAY: STAY OFF WTCC

QUALI TRIED VERY HARD and got 7 with some luck

RACE 1 WOW..i had a stupid stard was in neutral...in first corner there was madness..i was 15 after Danny pushed me a little..then in a few laps i got 13th after some passes..in front of me some crashes and foun my sefl in 8th place with RICHARD TRANGE...how can i say this...hmm...he was cutting to get the inside of me..in stright line made about 4 lane changes...pushed..finaly he made some mistakes and for the rest of the race...i ramind in 9th

RACE 2 GOOD STARD...in first corner again madnes...i wnet deep inside cutting corner to avoid ...was in 4th until RICHARD TRANGE in last turn pushed me...got me out off his fast way...and went 4th...was 5th when i let Java pass by cause he was so much faster the me..in next lap had behind me ROBERT HELLING...and in stright line i keep inside(one lane change) and under braking he just pushed me...went off track allot..came out 14th/...was in a conpact group when Bary with hs seat spin me...so i was dead last...in final laps i passed a bmw

I AGREE WITH BRAM HENGEVELD...IN practice and quali i did cut ..i won;t say i din;t .in race i did cutting to avoid accidents..and some unforced cutting...but 90%off the race betwen the lines...so i agree with 4wheels inside the lines.how can we relax if we have such maheham..?this was a night to forget in RD!

Sory for the lada guy..in first race i pushed him a bit
Sory RD this time i won;t thank u...

Hi Guys,

Im terribly sorry for my behaviour this race. When I entered this event, i had no intention to push anyone. I do not use to push people off track, I am not a bad driver. I think i was caught by the moment as everyone flew from the right to the left and i got angry on myself lacking pace so i did what I experienced everyone else did just because I didn't know better. I had a great time out there with a lot of clean fights, Like going three wide with two i dont remember into turn one without any contact, that was amazing!

As you said i did some stupid things, and I could not tell you how sorry I am for the embarrassment and I sincerely apologise to all other drivers that was affected by my behavior and i can promise that it wont happen again.

Im very sorry.

Best Regards
Richard Trange

2nd race: It was not the best nights racing ive had!!!!!! Alot of people bashing there way 2 the front? I was 2nd and got hit by a honda pushed me down to 3rd then next corner another honda bashes me across cravel trap and supension damage. My night was over.... I raced this event last friday in the minis and every 1 was cutting the track but only worse.. At the end of the day it was a bit of fun BUTsome drivers need 2 clean there driving up and stop pushing people off the track. Sorry 2 wayne for are little touch in turn 4 and any 1 elese i had contact with.

Guys, guys, guys...
It's not the track, it's not the car...
I had some pretty good races at this track! Without cutting! Without people ramming each other!
Also had a lot of awesome races in the WTCC cars! Without cutting! Without ramming!
And the 2 wheels within white line rules could be OK if everyone follows it! It's possible! If you can't go that fast without cutting, than DON'T do it and go slower!

I have a pretty long day tomorrow but when I get home I'll run through the replays, watch everyone, and write down everything I see, then report it! (if I don't finish I'll continue that on Friday)

I want clean races! Like most of the races here at RD! (even in WTCC class, on tracks like this, it can be fun)

And finally: this is not the fault of RD! So thx Yuri and RD for hosting! Even if it didn't turn out very good!

I wathed the replays peter and you will need 3 pens and alot of paper if you are goin write down every thing what happened lol. I think we will all agree it didnt feel like a RD event it felt like racing online with alot of pushing and cutting and u never felt safe. Driving like that brings the worst out in us all. It should be a learning point for us all to bring better racing. Thanks once again to Yuri and RD for this event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%