RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Nice race, started 20 or 21 or 22 then joined into turn 2 crash and my car flipped, a suspension damage afterwards. Till the pits tried to keep car on road, after pits moved faster. And after some nice fighting against Solmers, finished 13th at a Friday race :pumpkin: lol.

Thanks everyone raced, David, Dave and RD :) Cya next Week! ;)

Best mini event for a long time.!!!

Qualified 7th, locked up at hairpin on lap1 managed to get on grass so stayed there until a gap came, this got me out in 24th. Then the fun began fighting back to finish 6th.

Really good racing, good safe blocking, but also giving way when position was lost, excellent fellas.

Thanks Dave

Another winner!!!

started... well somewhere :). got a godd start and gained a couple of spots. then on lap 2 someone hit me and i went of. lost about 5 positions. thought back and got a few positions. then my anti-virus thing activated for some reason so last 15 minutes a had 3 frames / sec. realy hard to drive but i finished 11th wich i am happy with ;)

well what a race,

Quali 20th

managed to work upto 15th and managing to maintain that place up till lap 20 (pit 1), entered pitted to fast so got a stop n go, pitted again next lap to serve that stop n go again was to fast messed it up ended up doing a normal pit (fuel and tyres) so for the next 2 laps had to pit to serve the 2 stop n go's I had lol by this point was 40seconds behind Bell in 22nd so I thought I'm not giving up and was popping some alright laps in some people left the server managed to catch and pass Bell and the next driver towards the end of the race I managed to catch Jadran Dimic and pass him taking me up to 16th.

only problem I had was Linus Broström I don't if he had packed loss but he was yo yoing when I was trying to pass him in the early stages of the race lap 3 or 4, and ping was up n down last a female street workers panties.

other then that clear racing guys really enjoyed my 2nd RD mini race will be joining the next one and hoping for a good result.

omg that was so fun
came 18th / 18 finishers but was still so fun
oh omer said sry for tap into turn 2
other then that i had a slow but good race
no tyre changes so goin into last lap fl 9% fr1% bl 35% br 41%
also ran out of fuel last lap on final straight or car borke or summin but rolled over the line
how lucky = ]

Quali: 3rd

Race: My start was very good and all drivers were very clean in the 1st turn. The fight was very close in front. I did a small mistake and Stenbeck passed me, and took the 3rd place. I tried to catch him and after a very long chase, he did a mistke and i can pass him.

I finished 3rd. Grats to Enrik for winning and my brother for 2nd place.

Grats Stenbeck for the battle and eveyone for the clean and fun race. Cyu!

I hope its possible :wink:
Was already thinking of broadcast when setting up the race:wink: :)

Will see what I can do... ;)

as i sayed already was a bad idear from me it will need 2 slots one for the broadcaster one for the comentator means only 23 cars on the track or we
use this multislot mod wich would need heavy testing as this mod not realy works flawless :/ thats why i wrote "nvm race has not enough slots"
even it worked in STC the last two years its suspisious to produce lag and last time we tryed it on RD we had to cancel the event cuz the grid was messed
on the start and lights would never go green :/
but maybe you can talk with Bram and we can do a test wich would need a full grid for as everything lower as 25 will not realy test if it will work on the event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back