RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had not planned to race tonight, however the little voice kept talking till I had to go and take a look..., despite not much practice the C6 felt pretty stable so decided to have a go...

Race 1, got caught up in some of the turn 3 stuff at the start, but no damage, so trundled off in 13th I think chasing Larry. Slowly caught up till he ran wide at the chicane, so I went to pass as he is in the tires, and "boom", suddenly he is right there in front of me and I punt him up the track...forturnatly, I don't think there was much damage, but I back off till he settles down, sorry Larry...perhaps it was a connection problem as there was no way to avoid you... I eventually get by on the straight and then I am in a bubble by myself till lap 7 when I come across a recovering Glenn Petersen near turn 12 I think, and so starts a massive battle for 11th that rages until the last lap. Eric Dennis is also involved as he was just ahead in 10th most of the time.

Having already traded places 4 or 5 times we started lap 13 with me ahead, I was able to take a run at ED entering turn 8 but had to back out and then I ran wide at the 90 degree turn 10 where Glenn gets by, however he has trouble getting the power down out of Tower,( turn 13) the next hard right hander, touches his left rear on the grass and spins out right in front of me, not being sure how quickly he will be able to recover, I keep my foot in it , but I have to take to the grass to avoid what would have been a huge impact with Glenn's front end...that settled the battle for 11th, but I think Glenn just ran out of laps and tires as he was definitely faster tonight! Great racing Eric D and Glenn P, it was fun, thanks!

Race 2 was an anticlimax for me as I was pretty well raced out, so just tried to stay out of trouble, on 2nd lap I caught the inside curb at Le Mans entering the back straight an spun myself around and was now last in 11th. At this point I was beginning to lose my will to live, but soldiered on. Later, a few of the front runners encountered difficulties, so I had some company for the finish with a nice challenge for 9th from Eric D? ...great racing again tonight everyone and Congratulations to Keith and Adam on their wins, and thanks Eric and RD!

The event was awesome. The most fun I've had in a long while. The racing in these Clios is really close. I managed to get my first pole here at RaceDepartment with a 1.30.4xx - so yay me :)

R1 - lost three or four places at the start and then it was just a battle to keep the spot. It was really tight racing and after a couple mistakes by others, I managed a P3.

R2 - started in 6th but fell down to 9th at the start (dunno why, but I just can't get a good start :) ). Twenty laps of constant battling finished in P2, just only a second behind Ross. The first four were a little less than a second behind the leader. Overtaking was not that easy, you really had to get a good run on the guy in front. I love these cars, but I just couldn't get the tyre temps any higher than 77°C, and the rear end was constantly trying to overtake me, which is really fun!

Can't wait for the next event!

Doh! Yeah, you are right Koray. The 08 content is from Race On. I'll change it to an earlier version tomorrow.

Edit: We will be running the older version of Imola found under Extra's in game. This version of the track is part of the GTR-Evolution package.

I also forgot to add that that track list just isn't right without Bathurst on it. I can't believe a version hasn't been made that we can use :(

Bathurst, Adelaide and Surfers Paradise are my 3 fav tracks of all time. Wish we could race them.

Yes but it's impossible to win place on this track. LoL

For me :

Qualy : I do 3-4 errors and i 20th. :(

Race 1 : Good race nice battle , very fair driver Robert Crone thank's :)
I finish 15th.

Race 2 : I do 2 corners and someone puch me at first corner OUT.

But good mod and race.
See you for the next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back