rF2 Porsche GT3@Portimao Sun 31st Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING

20181209232326_1-1920x1080.jpg

I am not happy to be missing this one drivers. This is surely one of Studio 397's finest? Very stable and made for close racing. Have fun !!

Welcome to the Aussie rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU#1
Cars: Porsche GT3 (download)
Track: Portimao (download)

SUNDAY 31/03/19
Practice:
20:00 AEDT (30 minutes) 09:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:30 AEDT (20 minutes) 09:30 GMT
Warmup 1: 20:50 AEDT (5 minutes) 09:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEDT (45 minutes) 09:55 GMT

Entry List
-
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Sean
  3. beorn2
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. baker048
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. Sun Levi
  8. Stephen Gibb
  9. Paul Glover
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jamie Sorry but if you use GMT you don't need to change its time! It is still 9 AM GMT, even with Europe switching to summer time this weekend... But it will be one hour later compare to this winter: 10 am in UK instead of 9, 11 am CEST instead of 10.
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=21,0,2643743&h=21&date=2019-3-31&sln=20-20.5

Unfortunately I will miss this one too, I will be away for the weekend...
Thanks Alex. Are you sure? Our time is changing because daylight savings stops this weekend. Have you checked base on current times or what happens this Sunday?

Thanks Alex. Are you sure? Our time is changing because daylight savings stops this weekend. Have you checked base on current times or what happens this Sunday?
I think it should be 1 hour different but the discussion last night suggested two?

Is Australia changing to winter time too? For us in EU, there is a 2 hours difference between winter and summer. But it is a 2 stars process: we switch to summer time (races start 1h later), then you switch to winter time (making 2h later).
The link I posted above should give the proper time for a given day...

Is Australia changing to winter time too? For us in EU, there is a 2 hours difference between winter and summer. But it is a 2 stars process: we switch to summer time (races start 1h later), then you switch to winter time (making 2h later).
The link I posted above should give the proper time for a given day...
Yes. It is changing this Sunday

Oh! Then it is 10 am GMT, first post is now right! It corresponds to the time I'm used from last summer. All good then! :D
Always simple...:whistling: Thank you!
I was just opening up the April races from last year to check. Thanks for your help. Shame we are both missing this week.:(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%