rF2 Porsche GT3@Portimao Sun 31st Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Any set up tips for there guys? Got down to a 43.8 but cant seem to improve no matter what set ups i choose. All within a tenth or two, one extreme to the other. Car seems to bog down out of corners even with traction control off. Hmmm....wish I understood setting up better. :O_o:

Any set up tips for there guys? Got down to a 43.8 but cant seem to improve no matter what set ups i choose. All within a tenth or two, one extreme to the other. Car seems to bog down out of corners even with traction control off. Hmmm....wish I understood setting up better. :O_o:
Just on top of my head I was running 14 wing, 4 traction control, lowest tire pressure. Can't remember the other details (Using Simons setup)

As sun said, 14 wing, 4 traction, soften up the suspension a click or 2 front and rear and soften up the front ARB one or 2 clicks. I don't think there was much more than that, maybe a couple of other damper tweaks to get a bit less understeer.

It's with much sadness that I have to withdraw from tonight's race. Very unexpected visitors that I dislike. Just heading to the shed to blunt off a 3/4" drill bit. I'll slowly drill that into the side of my head which won't be the most painful thing I have to endure!!
Love to you all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back