Cars Porsche GT3 Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Failure

OLD SKOOL RULES
General_Failure submitted a new resource:

Porsche GT3 Cup - 4.0L DOHC 24-Valve Boxer Flat-6 RWD

View attachment 339695
I was not planning to release this mod, but I received several messages asking for a gt3 mod. One year ago or so I made this mod for a private tournament, and the goal was replace the physics of the original Boxer Cup to get a hardcore experience. Brakes, weight transfer, wings, downforce, all technology aids were significantly reduced. If you like the HARD WAY, download this and try it, I guess you will like it.

...​

Read more about this resource...

Hi. I have a problem with this mod that I'm hoping you can help with. I can only do 2 to 3 laps before I get an engine overheating message and it just gets worse as I drive. I do not hang in gears and do not change down quickly. No problems with any other car. Thanks.

Hi. I have a problem with this mod that I'm hoping you can help with. I can only do 2 to 3 laps before I get an engine overheating message and it just gets worse as I drive. I do not hang in gears and do not change down quickly. No problems with any other car. Thanks.
Hey Mike, that's really rare. Did you change anything in the car setup? In fact this is an old physics mod, it was used by a lot of people and nothing like this has ever happened.

General_Failure updated Porsche GT3 Cup with a new update entry:

Update v1.0 > 1.1

Hi all,

Some people were having problems with engine overheating. I did an exhaustive test and I also had problems with overheating. This is quite rare, as I mentioned this is an old mod and it was tested a lot. Anyway I just updated all the cooling setup. Tested again and all is working properly. Cheers,

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Mike, that's really rare. Did you change anything in the car setup? In fact this is an old physics mod, it was used by a lot of people and nothing like this has ever happened.
Just the normal couple of things, nothing much. Hopefully the update will fix the problem. I actually noticed that in the vid you put here for this mod has the overheating issue too. Even after just that one lap or so the water temp was up to 126 degrees. Thanks for your efforts, it is much appreciated.

Just the normal couple of things, nothing much. Hopefully the update will fix the problem. I actually noticed that in the vid you put here for this mod has the overheating issue too. Even after just that one lap or so the water temp was up to 126 degrees. Thanks for your efforts, it is much appreciated.
Yeap, you were right. Anyway it's solved. Enjoy it. Cheers,

Chassis physics (.hdv),(.pm) stolen and tire model (.tbc) and other physical files
stolen from stock car of game stock car extreme .Copyright Reiza Studios

Reported

Last edited:
General_Failure updated Porsche GT3 Cup with a new update entry:

Download suspended for a while...

Download suspended for a while...

Checking if this mod includes physics from SRW and/or GSC. I have been playing, mixing and modifing this pack of physics for years, but there is a guy accusing me of theft. This is all for fun, I love AMS and all related to rfactor. As 99% of the modders I take all from forums & other mods, and I always tried to be respectful of other people's content and I always asked permission to include it when I know who did it. I'm not claiming any right, it's pretty...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years