• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Porsche GT3 Cup @ Silverstone - Mon 15 Jul 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Daniel Monteiro, Jul 9, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 15-07-19
  1. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    @Trebucht respect for the pace deserved win:thumbsup: was 7 seconds behind you half of the the race i need to give everything i had. Then i spon on the curbs:D

2. Arkoudadis

Arkoudadis
    George Georgiadis Premium

Ratings:
    +86
    Nice event guys!! Very tricky with the rain in the race but fun non the less!
    Can someone upload the results please?! Because i think ACC didnt count a lap of mine because of a spin i had and its something that it should be reported i think!

3. Arkoudadis

Arkoudadis
    George Georgiadis Premium

Ratings:
    +86
    F***ing Kerbs btw mate! At the start you could "safely" ride them but after a couple of lap they were death traps!

4. Andres Sanchez

Andres Sanchez

Ratings:
    +46
    Conexion problems for me ‍♂️

5. Llorch Durden

Llorch Durden
    Premium

Ratings:
    +28
    I kept getting disconnected (everybody goes on an straight line while I'm still not getting even the dc notification). This was clamed to be fixed.

Sorry y'all , could not get back to this thread sonner.

6. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +563
    It was quite a surprise indeed - and I think it turns everything around and gives a great challenge! I am trying to replicate the weather as closely as possible to the weather forecast, and the way it works means there is no way to exactly know what the weather will be like :)

I think the reason we could not see the end results was because the leaders were far ahead and the "cooldown" timer started when most of us had more than a lap to go. Since the lap times in the wet were slower, some people (me inluded) did not manage to see the checkered flag. I apologize for this :notworthy: I will be setting a longer cooldown time after the race from now on, so that people can see the standings, save their setups, and chat with each other after the finish.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +563
    Sorry to hear that; I did notice you were coming in and out of the server. Hopefully everything will be more stable and will work fine already for the next race! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +563
    And speaking of the next race, we will be moving our racing slot from Monday to Tuesday, so that it allows people to take part in AC and ACC events during the whole week :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. SkyMarshal

SkyMarshal
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    A fantastic race with soap over the curbs :p. I'm always at the bottom of the final classification, but i'm learning a lot and I've a lot of fun. Thanks at all of you, especially to @Daniel Monteiro for the organization :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.