ACC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Silverstone - Mon 15 Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Nice event guys!! Very tricky with the rain in the race but fun non the less!
Can someone upload the results please?! Because i think ACC didnt count a lap of mine because of a spin i had and its something that it should be reported i think!

I kept getting disconnected (everybody goes on an straight line while I'm still not getting even the dc notification). This was clamed to be fixed.

Sorry y'all , could not get back to this thread sonner.

Nice event guys!! Very tricky with the rain in the race but fun non the less!
Can someone upload the results please?! Because i think ACC didnt count a lap of mine because of a spin i had and its something that it should be reported i think!

It was quite a surprise indeed - and I think it turns everything around and gives a great challenge! I am trying to replicate the weather as closely as possible to the weather forecast, and the way it works means there is no way to exactly know what the weather will be like :)

I think the reason we could not see the end results was because the leaders were far ahead and the "cooldown" timer started when most of us had more than a lap to go. Since the lap times in the wet were slower, some people (me inluded) did not manage to see the checkered flag. I apologize for this :notworthy: I will be setting a longer cooldown time after the race from now on, so that people can see the standings, save their setups, and chat with each other after the finish.

Last edited:
Conexion problems for me ‍♂️

I kept getting disconnected (everybody goes on an straight line while I'm still not getting even the dc notification). This was clamed to be fixed.

Sorry y'all , could not get back to this thread sonner.

Sorry to hear that; I did notice you were coming in and out of the server. Hopefully everything will be more stable and will work fine already for the next race! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%