ACC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Silverstone - Mon 15 Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I would like to participate even if my race pace is not so competitive. It will be a challenge for me, especially with a car without TC. Please sign me in :)

Sure thing, man :thumbsup: Don't worry, we are always developing - this will be a good way to learn exactly how a car really behaves, and it might be a very helpful lesson. Plus you can get tips from others on TeamSpeak, since we're all driving the same car :)

Sign me in ple

Hey mate, welcome to RaceDepartment! :) In order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

Hey mate, welcome to RaceDepartment! :) In order to race with us, make sure to get a premium membership, have a look here.

Also, make sure to set your real name in the settings at RD; this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

Once that's all sorted I can get you on the list ;) if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask, somebody on the website will probably know the answer :thumbsup:

So there is no option for racing for free i presume ?

So there is no option for racing for free i presume ?

You're right, in order to take part in the races themselves you need to be a premium member; everything else on the forum is free for all.

If you have €15 to spare, I highly recommend the investment as for the amount of races you can take part in, it is practically a bargain :) granted, staff members may be biased, but I was a premium user for over 10 years before becoming a staff member - and I highly recommend it ;)

In please!
Is the car going to be forced from the system or do we have to select it before joining?

Done!

In order to force it I would need to configure an entry list for the server, and would the everyone's SteamID... so we will have to select the car ourselves, since it is the easiest way :thumbsup:

upload_2019-7-15_20-19-21.png

Ok.... :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back