AC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Laguna Seca - Mon 08 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Same here Han, I'll keep you company!:D:p Never got my head round the physics of this car, so have usually avoided it, like the plague :ninja::roflmao:
I know what you mean, John. Last time I tried the RSR (MultiClass event Mugello) I was even faster with the 911GT3 so I switched class then.

@Medilloni , @Spilskinanka . Sorry guys, I got the cars mistaken. I thought it was the RSR but it's the GT3 2017. So please ignore my previous comments. I haven't driven this car yet. I hope I can use much of the setup of the 2016 version.

Actually It makes no difference to me ..I reduced it because of the hot weather..but if drivers prefer 40 minutes it is fine :thumbsup:
Only imo Craig, 40 mins is a decent length of race time (or as with other events, 2 x20mins). Much prefer to be racing longer than the peripheral stuff. A bit like too much foreplay, er, so a 'friend' told me:ninja:

30 mins race time isn't very long compared to the time given for practice 'n quali (longer than the race 'n quali combined) - most peeps get practice on their own and on server beforehand, and before 8pm there's usually a good few on the server too.

Oh, and what hot weather ffs?!:p I race in full Nomex underwear, race suit and helmet for added immersion,honest:whistling:. But I do stick my undercrackers in the fridge beforehand:roflmao:

Strange driving this car, it's the same, but different. The GT3 car likes this track though so I think this one does too :)
Meh, not sure if I mentioned....
tenor-gif.313251
:p:ninja:
But, seriously (ish), a bit confused with the lack of setup options for this one:confused:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%