AC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Laguna Seca - Mon 08 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Unfortunately my wheel is acting up, something is very odd with my upshift paddle :(

On the belief that I won't be able to fix it before the race, please mark me as unlikely reserve. Sad, was looking forward to racing with you all

Unfortunately my wheel is acting up, something is very odd with my upshift paddle :(

On the belief that I won't be able to fix it before the race, please mark me as unlikely reserve. Sad, was looking forward to racing with you all
:( :(
But.... what's the problem then?
Just keep driving with automatic as you always do :p

Was not able to drive again, but had a good time watching some great battles :thumbsup:

Everybody seemed to have fun and I hope that you did ..

Grid was small, but then this time of year small grids sadly are common (hot weather)

Hope to see you all next week at Road America :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that managed to finish the event :thumbsup:

First thanks Craig for organizing and congrats to the podium guys. Incredible fast!

Then sorry, sorry, sorry to @Medilloni for torpedoing him in the corkscrew. It ruined his race:notworthy:. I missed the brakepoint and blocked the brakes. So stupid! :speechless:
After that I kept making mistakes everytime I came near to @Keith_G :thumbsdown: . Very frustrating race therefore. I'm a slow learner, I guess. :(

Last edited:
First thanks Craig for organizing and congrats to the podium guys. Incredible fast!

Then sorry, sorry, sorry to @Medilloni for torpedoing him in the corkscrew. It ruined his race:notworthy:. I missed the brakepoint and blocked the brakes. So stupid! :speechless:
I kept making mistakes everytime I came near to @Keith_G :thumbsdown: . Very frustrating race therefore. I'm a slow learner, I guess. :(
No worries Han, s**t happens, none of us are perfect, and for these events it's a pleasure to race with people that I know have no ill-intent, we're all learners (apart from the Aliens we might aspire too!):thumbsup::) ...still glad I didn't put in hours of practice though:p:laugh:

Thanks to @Craig Dunkley for tonight's race, great track and would love to use again:thumbsup: but not in these Fat Bottomed Girls:roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back