Porsche GT3 Cup Circuit & Hillclimb

Cars Porsche GT3 Cup Circuit & Hillclimb 1.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's why we compare what we create.

Talking about that, there are two guys who persist (pathetically) in trying to discredit my creations.

The first makes a 911 cup like me.
The second make data remplacement like me.
And you make hillclimb cars like me and you follow them.

If your 3 wing method is good, then why do you care of me?
I refer you to your link, people do not like being woken up when they dream.

Last edited:
I like to try all kind of mods from RD and I'm open to newcomers, but you're arguing with three of the top modders about inertia and aero already? Doesn't make me want to download your stuff. I think they all have shown that they know what they're talking about, so maybe listen to their feedback

I followed the installation instructions to the letter but get this in CM (after CM advises me to 'fix car' before use):
upload_2019-7-13_18-14-9.png

Attempting the fixes throws up errors.
Halp!

Bonjour! Loving the Hillclimb, great job! THe car installed perfect, but the RPM version will not appear when i install that one. I tried several time, but it never appears in AC. Your download has GUID file that references the hillclimb bank, maybe that is the issue? Not sure, i tried removing it, and also editing it, but nothing worked. Very keen to try the car. Are you able to assist? Screenshots below
screen 1.png
screen 2.png
screen 3.png

Sorry for response time, I don't know what I do? for me it does not work either, I will look at that.
If that reassures you the suspensions are not in focus, you did not miss much.
I will update it soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back