Porsche GT3 Cup Circuit & Hillclimb

Cars Porsche GT3 Cup Circuit & Hillclimb 1.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't think you understand. How you achieve the aero doesn't change road holding, or grip or anything. If the balance is computationally the same as with 2 wings, it is.

There is lateral drag. It's based on yaw angle of the drag wing. The low inertia is low because you can calculate box inertia of masses. There's a bunch of cars where precise data is available, and a bunch of cars where an estimation was made, for example the NSXs, and they are always lower than comparable KS cars. The reason KS cars have high inertia is because, from my finding, they grip up and oversteer too much with initial load shift with the way KS tires handle everything related to it, from relaxation length to load sensitivity. Data-wise it's wrong and going higher is ludacris.

Sure, you should have height sens for your underbody and low aerofoil wings. You can't make roll sens with KS wings, so your approach will result in a wrong computational result when height and roll both change. What you want is aeromaps, not 30 wings.

Probably what'd convince you is a side-by-side lap of a well made car with 3 wings and your version, where the pitch sens is the same and balance is the same. You would never see or feel a difference even if you compared 1000 laps.
I will answer to the rest tomorow but this : "There is lateral drag. It's based on yaw angle of the drag wing" The lateral drag of a real car is more important than the frontal. yaw drag is not adjustable.
https://translate.google.com/community?source=mfooter

"Because none of them do" I don't understand.

"I don't think there's a single KS car on the "too low" end of the spectrum."
I would believe you if your proof

With low inertia you adjust the suspensions softer, and with softer suspensions more grip.

About empty height sensitivity log, I asked myself the question, in which log, I don't see that you said.

If you believe you should adjust suspension when you adjust inertia, I think there's nothing we can say. You are on another dimension entirely.

The log.txt. Make a .lut file called empty.lut,

Put in it
0|1

Then reference that file when you have an empty area in aero.ini. Like height for lift or drag. That way it's just always constant and it doesn't spam the logs. Probably FPS issues will go away.

You should take care to know in which dimension you are. If it makes you happy to think it, think it, but avoid it kind of useless affirmation.

Where is empty.lut

Last edited:
with softer suspensions more grip
Really not at all always the case...especially cars with significant aerodynamics (which do not like roll angle).

Since you're so desperate for an example of inertia that's far too high, the Kunos Toyota TS040's inertia box is 30% too large on the x-axis (41 cm), 72% too large on the y-axis (44 cm), and 19% too large on the z-axis (72 cm). And that's compared to a car that had less engineering knowledge and far lower budget put into it.

I think the roll cages for hillclimb are heavier than for circuit.
I don't found the log, I had already watched that and I do not think there were any problems.

Roll cage really won't influence inertia worth tens of cm.

All you need to know is, make an empty.lut file with the content I told you, or whatever you want to call it, and reference it for null/empty areas in wings. It will stop the spam.

Yes, but if there is no problem I would not have to update my cars, in any case thanks.
For roll cages I'm not sure, since it's just at the extremity.

There is. Your aero.ini is spamming the log.txt full of errors. I had to do it for my cars as well.

Documents/Assetto Corsa/Logs/log.txt

I think.

So to synthesize : mclarenf1papa you said "that's inarguable" but you site a single car without any evidence.

For the comparaison between two different prototype read it again and you will see that it lacks logic ("compared to a car that had less engineering knowledge and far lower budget" and "slower reaction times needed" with more inertia).

For the empty "LUT_GH_CL=" no errors, I try to put a .lut on all the empty entrance (and create a no emty .lut), no effect at all on CPU.

It's funny because just below you say : "Then maybe take some time to learn from those with professional experience."

Kyuubeey : so you've been at it for some 8 years. and for the log, first you said I think, secondly you wrong there is no error.

Why would there be a significant effect on the CPU if RAM and HDD/SDD is the one being taxed with the log spam? To begin with, absurd amounts of wings have almost no real effect on CPU, at least on my system which admittedly is CPU limited already. It simply increases replay size, and can result in running out of bandwidth to stream the game, which will bottleneck some systems. Although experience can vary, perhaps it becomes a CPU issue with a full field of cars. I haven't tested it.

There's quite a lot of lines being written every tick: even if you're too lazy to go find the right log.

Maybe I'm not sure because I'm only gonna say something for sure if I go and confirm it myself. Unlike you. Even then I don't know how not being sure about the location of log files in a ksEngine sim negates my experience in isiMotor sims, if we were to use your 80iq logic.

Man, I'm done with you. Do whatever. Only reason I post is so that whatever poor guy comes in here doesn't read a bunch of crap and start spreading misinformation. Do everyone a favor and at least include the .lut files for the empty spots so the log doesn't get spammed to hell.

Ther is no error, you can delete the log, and when you launch AC a new log is created, if you delete a entrance in aero.ini (angle, chord, span, etc) this create line in log, but empty "LUT_GH_CL=" don't create error.

And for my presumed IQ : Idiots love to think they are surrounded by idiots.

"I'm done with you" that's good news, I hope it's not a lie yet.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%