Qually: 19:20 GMT 10 min
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

A Porsche setup to start with: Click here

Note: Unlock gear-ratio in the tuning menu ==> click on the tuning box at the bottom of the car selection screen.

1. Gijs van Elderen
  2. Amedeo Fiorella *
  3. Joao Fernandes
  4. Frederic Schornstein
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
Guys I'm sorry, I think is going to be a long day at the university, I can't make it on time :( if there's a chance I can show up I'll tell you as soon as I know!

In the end 4 drivers, Gijs gave me a set as I joined for qualy after my first timed lap I did a few adjustments, another outlap another correction and went for it and took pole by 1 tenth ahed of Gijs and 2 or 3 ahead of John.
Before the race I changed the brake pressure and wasn't comfortable in the first laps with high fuel and less brake pressure and Gijs went past. After that it was a hard fight until the end. I got past as he made a mistake. Driving without ABS made it very difficult to try and outbrake Gijs and my engine went quite hot in the dirty air.

After that I slowed a bit to cool my engine down and Gijs came way to close. With worn tires it was a lot harder to push, but I couuld stay ahead. Lots of fun and close racing even though we were only 4 cars on track,but with the right guys it is fun :)

I was having a hard time pushing the car.
Never felt comfortable pushing it to my limit and that last corner was making things worse. :p
I tried to keep up but after a few mistakes the left front tire was done and had to be more careful. Even a few seconds behind still had fun. ;)

Thanks for the race guys :) Just jumped into the practice session to see whether I was around the right sort of pace and seems I'm not as far off as I expected.

Ended up using the default setup I think as I didn't reload the shared one after rejoining the session, but it seemed quite nice to drive and turned in quite nicely on the brakes.

Couldn't quite nail a lap in quali but got a decent enough banker to be close. Probably better for my nerves to not be on the front row anyway, I have only done a couple of races on rfactor ever (normally race on iracing) so wanted to be quite cautious!

Race was mainly just a test of consistency as much as anything. Didn't know how much I would need to manage the tyres in a short race like this, but had to push a lot to stay in touch with the top 2 and stay ahead of Joao. 3/4 seconds off was better than I expected though so will definitely be back for more :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 136 13.9%