Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge @ Mountain Peak R.C. - Wed 11th Feb

Hmh, I was really excited about this race. But because I was busy all day I couldnt get a nice setup and I asked for one on the server and it turned up one response from Gijs. Sadly it didnt show up in the received folder and so I asked again but this time no one answered and so I went into the race with a crappy understeery setup and in the 4th lap I already had ruined my tyres so badly, that I went into the wall on the first corner.

Was a fun race with @Matej Lakota but half distance both close together my car balance went from really good to very bad. Lost around 1,5 in pace and had to fall back from Matej, but the first half was a lot of fun. This track provides some fun racing :thumbsup:

Hmh, I was really excited about this race. But because I was busy all day I couldnt get a nice setup and I asked for one on the server and it turned up one response from Gijs. Sadly it didnt show up in the received folder and so I asked again but this time no one answered and so I went into the race with a crappy understeery setup and in the 4th lap I already had ruined my tyres so badly, that I went into the wall on the first corner.

Sorry Mate, No chatting during Quali. ;)
My setup was for a unlocked gearbox.

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
What a great race again with Freddy in front of me, Aleksi on left and Gijs on the right side in my rear mirror. I must say again how I like to race with the guys that I know and trust them, because that is the only way to drive with 280 km/h just some cm behind bumper and then (try) to catch right moment to brake into corner knowing, a guy beside you will not make stupid move. Pure joy and it doesn˙t matter if I am battling for first or pre last, I just want races like this :).

Respect :thumbsup:

Amedeo Fiorella

FFT Corse driver #116 Aston Martin v8 Vantage
I really enjoyed this race! the car/track combination was really good ;) and cheers for the winner :thumbsup:(someone should add a smile with a pint of beer, it would be useful in these cases :roflmao:)

a smile with a pint of beer
smiley_face_holding_a_mug_beer_100329-156375-326057.jpg

Hell of a race for me. Track is very funny, nice combo, but with just a couple laps of training and no setup (used Defaults with adjusted Gearbox) it wasn`t that easy! Car was so much understeering, especially on throttel. Crashed Midrace in T1 and needed to pit for repair, got in trouble entering pits and earned a Stop & Go, speeded in Pitlane later that and yes, another one. :roflmao:
Finally crashed again on infields exit right before time went down, race over.
Would love to give it another try on saturday but i`m off for vocation... see ya next time :thumbsup: