Porsche DLC Volume 1 to Release 25th October for Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche announcement.jpg

Marco Massarutto of Kunos Simulazioni has revealed some exciting news for fans looking forward to the new Porsche DLC. Massarutto has confirmed the first seven models to be released, and revealed the opening volume will be available for purchase October 25th for PC and slightly later for console, due to the usual console approvals process.

In other related news, Massarutto has confirmed approval from Steam has been granted to allow a 'Season Pass' deal, which will bring a 28% saving to players planning to purchase all three DLC packages. More information on the Season Pass, Porsche Vol. 1 DLC and the new update will be made available in the coming days.

Porsche Vol. 1 DLC Car List:
  • 911 Carrera S,
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

The Porsche Vol. 1 DLC package will retail for 6,99 Eur across all three platforms, however Kunos will shortly be offering the Season Pass DLC package, allowing players to pick up all three Porsche DLC volumes for 15 eur, a saving of 28% on the separate purchase price.

Massarutto has also confirmed that the upcoming update to version 1.9 of the game will include two free pieces of content, namely a 1960's version British Grand Prix venue Silverstone and the new Porsche Panamera G2 (image below).

Porsche Panamera G2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 1 DLC will release October 25th for PC and shortly after for console.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussions. We have some pretty neat club and league racing events, a great modding community and even a place to share and discuss your work in progress mods. Head on over and join in the fun today!

So it's finally got a date. Looking forward to it? Will you pick up the Season Pass offer, or just pick and choose which DLC takes your fancy? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Sorry people I missed the chance to get some shots of two Porsche simulators . running in a department store in Hamburg today .
They seem to be promoting the new Lego Porsche 911 . that is on sale there.

Very nice setup to Full Cockpit set up racing seat ruining single screens.
Full CSW V2 inc Porsche GT3 wheel & Club sport pedals.

They were both running what has to be the Porsche AC version that was developed has part of the AC Licencing deal.

Two kids were running round a track I have not seen in what looked like a Porsche 911 GT3 RS only running from the outside view.

For me that was worst case of bad timing to find this taking place. I could do nothing more than take a quick look.
Has I had my Girl Friend & other people wait outside for me.

I now need to get back to the department store & take a closer look maybe sneak some pictures .
The Porsche 911 Gt3 looked good & sounded good.

This store is one Hamburgs more upmarket stores so no surprises they have the hands on a full blown Porsche promo.even if its only for the new Lego model .

I would imagine the simulators are on loan for the main Porsche dealers in Hamburg.
I will see if I can get back there this week .

The track may be a version of Porsche's test track I only saw a few turns then the guy in charge switched into menu mode that looked more like the console version of AC or just a custom menu screen.

Just wonder I I can give it try or its just limit to kids , not sure I can pass myself off has kid at 50 years old.
think the sign said for people over 10 years old , so I think I am safe.
But the Porsche stuff is looking good.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 255 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%