Porsche DLC Volume 1 to Release 25th October for Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche announcement.jpg

Marco Massarutto of Kunos Simulazioni has revealed some exciting news for fans looking forward to the new Porsche DLC. Massarutto has confirmed the first seven models to be released, and revealed the opening volume will be available for purchase October 25th for PC and slightly later for console, due to the usual console approvals process.

In other related news, Massarutto has confirmed approval from Steam has been granted to allow a 'Season Pass' deal, which will bring a 28% saving to players planning to purchase all three DLC packages. More information on the Season Pass, Porsche Vol. 1 DLC and the new update will be made available in the coming days.

Porsche Vol. 1 DLC Car List:
  • 911 Carrera S,
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

The Porsche Vol. 1 DLC package will retail for 6,99 Eur across all three platforms, however Kunos will shortly be offering the Season Pass DLC package, allowing players to pick up all three Porsche DLC volumes for 15 eur, a saving of 28% on the separate purchase price.

Massarutto has also confirmed that the upcoming update to version 1.9 of the game will include two free pieces of content, namely a 1960's version British Grand Prix venue Silverstone and the new Porsche Panamera G2 (image below).

Porsche Panamera G2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 1 DLC will release October 25th for PC and shortly after for console.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussions. We have some pretty neat club and league racing events, a great modding community and even a place to share and discuss your work in progress mods. Head on over and join in the fun today!

So it's finally got a date. Looking forward to it? Will you pick up the Season Pass offer, or just pick and choose which DLC takes your fancy? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
well its either gonna be reason for me to get back to AC more often than after every update or another 3 packs of cars I will barely drive and call it "supporting devs cause I like simracing" :) price is more than fair and only in this one there are 3-4 cars I`m happy to see in any sim

Panamera vs 458 and Gallardo? :rolleyes::cautious::roflmao:

If the Panamera is a rival to the 458 then the 911 Carrera S must be a rival to the LaFerrari and the street GT3 911 might be the fastest car ever created. /s
--------
The Panamera will likely be a rival for the BMW M4, the Cayman S will probably be somewhere around the Mustang's pace, and the 911 Carrera S should run neck and neck with the Corvette Stingray. (I base all of this simply on car specs)
Can't wait to fine out!

You guys should check the Nordschleife lap time. It is a rival for those two i named. No need to drag it into ridicule, especially when one has no idea about it. M4 is miles slower.

Panamera G 2017 as it says in anouncement.
There is no Panamera called "G 2017".

You guys should check the Nordschleife lap time. It is a rival for those two i named. No need to drag it into ridicule, especially when one has no idea about it. M4 is miles slower.

There is no Panamera called "G 2017".
Panamera G2 as shown in the article by @Paul Jeffrey
Porsche Panamera G2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw. the Panamera image in the article doesn't show the Panamera Turbo we'll see in Assetto Corsa, it shows the Sport Turismo concept of the upcoming Panamera shooting brake/station wagon.

This gets tiring. Especially because it has already been posted. Just read the forum before spamming.
There is a 4S, 4S Diesel, 4 E-Hybrid, and Turbo. We have no idea which model we will get
We know exactly which model we'll get. Porsche Panamera Turbo.
https://twitter.com/Markus72k/status/758652322205601792
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206776956176458

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%