Car:101
Number: 21
Color 1: 346
Color 2: 346
Color 3: 025
Rims: 180
Sponsor: 6
SteamID: 76561198039659370

This custom skin are amazing, especially for Porche GT3 Cup that in game have only one skin

Sign me in pls.
Car:101
Number: 21
Color 1: 346
Color 2: 346
Color 3: 025
Rims: 180
Sponsor: 6
SteamID: 76561198039659370

This custom skin are amazing, especially for Porche GT3 Cup that in game have only one skin
Exactly why I felt this was a good moment to test the feature :D

Sorry I couldn't make this. Had an evening emergency with the little one... gutted as been practicing all week :cry:

Hope you all have a great race.
No worries mate, you are forgiven ;) I hope all is well

Had a great race, with 8 at the Grid, starting in P4, finishing P2. First time I heard what the guy says when you achieve podium at the end of the race. Quite happy managing just one spin and a few minor mistakes and doing my PB during the race as well :)

Thanks for the race. I take a good pace only for the first 3 or 4 laps. After I cutting grass all the time :(. It's a very hard challenge to me drive this car. Maybe some day I can do a clean race :p

Thats me done being cautious into the first few corners every time i get hit and spun out same again tonight lad rejoins on turn 3 after he decided to turn into someone else and get pushed off but rejoins in a spin infront of me no way to avoid it...think ill take up the torpedo method for mondays race to try something new

Thats me done being cautious into the first few corners every time i get hit and spun out same again tonight lad rejoins on turn 3 after he decided to turn into someone else and get pushed off but rejoins in a spin infront of me no way to avoid it...think ill take up the torpedo method for mondays race to try something new

Sorry this could have been me spinning. I was extra cautious with braking points in first few corners, someone tried to take advantage of that and went to the inside a bit more aggressively than I expected, saw him too late to react and leave space, then I was out of control spinning.

Raced with damaged front and flatspotted tyres for the rest of the race to steal the last podium position in the last lap :)
P.S. I love the Cup car, it's really nice challenge to race with it, hopefully will see more races.
I believe people dislike it because they try to push too hard and the car punishes them for doing it, GT3 cars can compensate for such driving with electronics but not the cup, which makes it more fun for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back