Porsche coming to iRacing!!!

Finally, an LMP car besides all those GT cars and Le Mans track and interesting premises for a proper endurance championship. It took them long enough... But this could really bring (back) a lot of people to iRacing, I know I'll definitely renew my subscription and give it another chance, this is something I have been waiting for a very long time.

the full text on the iRacing homepage:

iRacing today announced a partnership that will see the popular online motorsports simulation service create digital models of the German automaker’s iconic race cars, beginning with the recently updated Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991 II).

The new 911 GT3 Cup is employed by customer sports teams to compete in 20 race series organized by Porsche across the globe, like the Porsche Carrera Cup Germany, the GT3 Cup in the USA and the international Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup – making it the world’s most produced and most used GT race car. Now, the 911 GT3 Cup finally arrives in the online racing world. Additional Porsche models will be announced as they become available.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%