RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to TV stream this one instead of racing. I had an argument with a tree stump during airsoft today, and it resulted in some fairly bad bruising across my left ribs. The things we do for fun, eh? :p

Considering that there was no damage to the stump, and plenty of damage to my ribs, I think it's fair to say that the stump won. :p

Anyway, nice racing guys. The races looked good on the stream, despite me forgetting to up the graphics settings from those I use in VR. Maybe it's the bumps and elevation changes combined with the old Porsches, but it looked really dynamic. :thumbsup:

Good fun terrible car not a fan. Enjoyed both races.
A little bit too much contact for my liking on the first left just after the start. But it happens it doesn't take a lot to turn these cars around.
Second race went a little bit better accept this annoying crashing and banging on TeamSpeak called, TeamSpeak user. Wasn't even in the race which made it a little bit more frustrating because he wouldn't respond and deal with the noise that he was making which I personally find extremely frustrating and detrimental to my fun and concentration.:mad::( Total lack of consideration of others.
Anyway thanks for the racing guys see you next time and well done to the podium finishes in both races and well done all of course.
And I just like to add finishing last is much better than a DNF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years