RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to opt for a position on the starting grid.
A few weeks ago, I tried but my TeamSpeak wouldn't coop. I think I have figured that out (I use VoiceMeeter for my sound).
Also I replaced my wheelbase and have to get used to the FFB of this motor and 'new' sitting position.
In other words: this old fart has plenty of excuses to run you of the track mow the grass and close the field of racers, this evening.

On another notice... and I feel really stupid to ask this: where did they (Sector3) hide the pitstop settings?? I know it is in there, because I have used it once... but I seem to overlook it, or they hid it on a place I did not look or see it... (old) info on the www is obsolete (screenshot would be appreciated).

Another question; there is a mandatory pitstop. Is it also mandatory to change (at least) a set of wheels? (set meaning 2).

I apologize to all contenders up front. I know little about online sim-racing-rules and am a guy who best learns in practice... not from text or books. I hope you will forgive me and put up with me for the period I am learning.

I'd like to opt for a position on the starting grid.
A few weeks ago, I tried but my TeamSpeak wouldn't coop. I think I have figured that out (I use VoiceMeeter for my sound).
Also I replaced my wheelbase and have to get used to the FFB of this motor and 'new' sitting position.
In other words: this old fart has plenty of excuses to run you of the track mow the grass and close the field of racers, this evening.

On another notice... and I feel really stupid to ask this: where did they (Sector3) hide the pitstop settings?? I know it is in there, because I have used it once... but I seem to overlook it, or they hid it on a place I did not look or see it... (old) info on the www is obsolete (screenshot would be appreciated).

Another question; there is a mandatory pitstop. Is it also mandatory to change (at least) a set of wheels? (set meaning 2).

I apologize to all contenders up front. I know little about online sim-racing-rules and am a guy who best learns in practice... not from text or books. I hope you will forgive me and put up with me for the period I am learning.
BaQ185Q.png

Krtek will show you the way
Remember to bind pitstop speed limiter and pitstop request keys in options
During mandatory pitstop you have to take atleast 2 tyres

Thanks FeltHat, I thought this setting was also available in 'Practice' -mode. It is not. One has to start a race to get this menu. Thanks :)
Who is Krtek btw and what car does he drive..? So I know which car to follow :D
I just took a look at the online-times of this track and -cars... Mod Edit: (no laptimes in sign up thread please.) Damn, that is fast...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline