• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Porsche Carrera Cup @ Mid Ohio - Sun 09 June 2019

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, May 30, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 09-06-19
  1. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,566
    Good fun terrible car not a fan. Enjoyed both races.
    A little bit too much contact for my liking on the first left just after the start. But it happens it doesn't take a lot to turn these cars around.
    Second race went a little bit better accept this annoying crashing and banging on TeamSpeak called, TeamSpeak user. Wasn't even in the race which made it a little bit more frustrating because he wouldn't respond and deal with the noise that he was making which I personally find extremely frustrating and detrimental to my fun and concentration.:mad::( Total lack of consideration of others.
    Anyway thanks for the racing guys see you next time and well done to the podium finishes in both races and well done all of course.
    And I just like to add finishing last is much better than a DNF.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    Spiritseer Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,959
    Hmm. Nobody should be on there without their real name displayed, and they certainly shouldn't be present on a channel for a race they're not taking part in. I'll keep an eye out, as I did see a "TeamSpeak User" on the server earlier in the week too, via the forum panel on the left.

Agreed, and it is also one of our rules. Sometimes quitting is one of those things, but it seems to be happening more and more often across RD at the moment. If it keeps up we're going to end up being asked to crack down on it, which will mean warnings and bans. Please try to stick with races even if you're at the back guys, because I don't particularly want to have to go down that route.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know.....

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Well, that was interesting.
    I mean, let's start out with the small fact that I'd misread the OP, and had spent most of the afternoon doing practice/setup on the Porsche GT3 Cup car..... :D
    One of these days I'm going to actually read the flippin thing.

Anyway, got caught up in two minor incidents in R1. Nothing major, just didn't have anywhere to go in both cases so after that I spent the rest of R1 poodling around by myself.
    R2 was a bit more interesting. No real battles, but this time I managed to stay within sniffing-distance of people I usually find are much faster than me, so there's that.
    And if nothing else, I've missed the lunacy that is TeamSpeak. :roflmao:

Yup. Who knows what might happen during the race?
    I've managed to go from P10 to the podium despite my lack of pace, simply by staying out of trouble.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,566
    TeamSpeak users still on TeamSpeak. Must be looking for a ban and if I could I would be happy to oblige him.:D

5. Mallyauto86

Mallyauto86
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    sorry i didnt make it, fell asleep:thumbsdown:

• Haha Haha x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.