Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

These flashing lights are really strange thing. I flashed to Tal in first race because I was sure, he is doing the same at the exit of chicane with his (back) lights, but OK, with history of our battles, nothing is strange between us anymore :D

edit:
Some great battles during both races, Yuri was fast as wind, Tal didn˙t let me rest even for a second and Ryan was all over my rear view mirrors long 15 minutes. Really fast and fair drive from my opponents, so thank you all for that. Next time I have to use TC and ABS, because in last laps my front tires were badly hurt ... or I simply can not set this car properly up :unsure:

Last edited:
I'm in Plz.:thumbsup:

A little more forgiving than the V12'S!!!??:whistling:
@Yuri @Tal @Enzo Fazzi @Reik Major @SOLO59 @Andrew Harper @monsieurjackb @Tobias Röhner

How could I say no Mark? Yes please! sign me up..hadn't ever properly driven these cars until 15 minutes ago. Surprising really since I love the 98T on AC and wow have I been missing out. Combined with Bathurst it's (virtual) perfection. One question though Jörn, do you run auto clutch for these? because when heel-toeing, I'm way way way off the pace :cry:

Cheers! :):):)

p.s. Oh and hey Enzo, I'll try not to take you out this week ;);)

A little more forgiving than the V12'S!!!??:whistling:

Really? Dind't feel the V12's were so unforgiving but I also haven't driven much with the Classics to really compare them well.

However thanks for tagging me but atm I can't sign up. Atm there's only a very small chance I can arrange it somehow. But I'll give my best to make it possible and maybe sign up later if it's certain. :thumbsup: (I love Mount Panorama!!! ;))

@Chark @Phil Shillitoe @monsieurjackb @ZombiePilot @Mark Gormley @Andrew Harper @Slalom823 @EireGreen™ @Sven-Arne Andersson @Gundars @Craig Patteson @Yves Larose @Ken Rodriguez @Peter Ell @Filip Carlén @Matej Lakota @Dachsos @Tobias Röhner @Yuri @Tal @bömii @Mark Breslin @Kresh

It was brought to my attention that some drivers were taking excessive advantage at the chicane as well as T1-T2. I looked at everyone's qualifying lap and saw no real discrepancies in those places. Watching a replay of Race 1 from a perch high above the chicane was a different story. I'll say "everyone" cut there at some time. During the race there were 190 individual cuts either entering, in the middle of or while exiting the chicane. My thumb is worn out from pressing the mechanical lap counter that I used! I watched in real time and unfortunately I could not catch all of the cuts. Some cuts were made repeatedly by just a few drivers, a few of them quite fast drivers. Many cuts are just club racing errors by club racers, it is just a club race for fun. It is taking advantage when you cut and gain time without taking your foot off the accelerator, it's taking advantage of your fellow club drivers and not good sport.

Sorry, I don't have the time to check what happened at T1-T2.

Last edited:
I admit, that is why I let Yuri to overtake me before finish line in first race and once you may have heard, I said over teamspeak I am stepping of the throttle because I get undeserved advantage over Tal in that chicane.
When I started to race RD club races, cutting happened in really rear situations, but now it seems nobody doesn´t really care about that, as you can see even myself, because there are tracks, where you can lost a second per lap playing by the rules :(

It is strange, RRRE club races we drive in "no cutting track" manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%