rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Snetterton - Fri 18th February 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
When the server gets put up (either tonight or tomorrow morning), then you click on join from the main menu of rFactor and after a few seconds a long list of server games are listed. Just flick through that looking for the one that says "RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE" and select it. Enter the password and away you go :). It might help for searching purposes if you order the list of server names alphabetically by clicking on the header of the column.

Confirmed in.

Now, I have a question..
On the exit of turn 2, do we have to keep 2 wheels inside the white lines or are we allowed to cross it like in the screenshot below. If we are allowed to cross it, is there any limit on how far we can cross it? thx.

GRAB_029.jpg

Two wheels inside white line please. I don't mind the occasional sliding over it but not as a racing line two wheels inside please.

Firstly, I was making sure I could attend before putting my name down as I don't want to take places away from others or mess people about. Secondly, I don't think it is right of me to officially sign myself in to other people's events.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%