rdpccgb_720.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE
Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Phillip Island, Australia

EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]65[/signuplist]

Ok Sergio, I reviewed the replay. So I take back the statement that you moved across. However, you did still brake stupidly early for that corner, so I refuse to accept any blame for that.

Oh, and when I'm alongside you, you need to stop turning in on me. You've done that way too often.

Ok Sergio, I reviewed the replay. So I take back the statement that you moved across. However, you did still brake stupidly early for that corner, so I refuse to accept any blame for that.

Oh, and when I'm alongside you, you need to stop turning in on me. You've done that way too often.

F1 stars you know :rolleyes:

One the other hand.

Race 2: Starting 2nd last. End of lap I'm 3rd. End of 4th lap I'm last running. :tongue:

nice track + lot of guys = 2 FUN RACE:)

Race1
Q 10th R 7th only first 6 or 7 laps meet someone but after a lonely run for catch Lee front me at 9sec I saw him in last lap 100meter before finish line.No fuel Lee?:)

Race2
Q 6th R 5th long and fun battle/chase with Chris and Sergio and do a curve with 2 cars near near maybe in contact?:D

Thanks Lee and RD for event :)

First race was fun. Had a great start but lost it in the second corner. Too fast with not warmed up tires.

Second race was an disaster. Had a good starting position and a good start. But the one in front of me fell asleep or something. Had to avoid him and got on the grass. Big spin and riding on the last position. Also had some damage to the car so the damn thing was sliding all over the place. After 10 spins or so I gave up.

Excellent signing up feature that seems tailor made for people who are so lazy that even the effort of typing in a sign up can just be a bit too much,now its just 1 click :D.
As usual i enjoyed both my Friday PCC races,but as a McLaren technician might say, my performances were "sub-optimal" :D.

Many Thanks Lee & RD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years