rdpccgb_720.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE
Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Mosport

EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]132[/signuplist]

What a great evening. Race one good Qually by my standards has a good start had some help off the circuit twice hoever still mananged to finish the race.

Second heat good qually looking forward to fighting with Valerio, However i stuffed that up as well. Pitted and landed with the front four, GUYS i hope i did nor deistroy your evening i was desperate to get back into the top. Drove like i was possesed, However i was to far behind, Valerio next week HEY. Adam great racing thanks.
RD great fun.

Pretty good racing except a couple of guys who were to me, a little reckless especially at the start. Ist race got bumped and damaged, same second race. Darn annoying and inconsiderate. However, apart from that, great fun in these porkers which to me are fairly easy to handle and fun to drive.
Well done to Andreas for poles and wins. Can you teach me how you do it Andreas? Very good driving by the rest too. Hope I did a good job backmarking in the second race for the top 3. Try as always to keep out the way.

Every race I am having with RD, I am improving and gaining confidence so thank you everyone....well, almost everyone, lol.

Really enjoyed my first RD race night! First race I made a mistake on cold tyres into turn three on the first lap. Second race was much better and I had a good battle with Leonard Jest and ended up on the podium! :)

All in all some good fun today. Race 2 wasn't too much fun when someone took me out and damaged my car early. Not sure who it was, but it seemed kind of unnecessary.
See you all next week.

2 fun race guys,
a bit too run wide between the grass to take some flowers:) in race1. I was start in 9th place and finished same 9th. Race2 always 9th in Q. and finish 4th no mistake this time.in any case really fun this cars born always good battles.

Thanks all guys and again congrat Andreas

Thanks Adam,Lee and RD for events

PS Mike hope next time we have more chance for some good-long-fun battle together

That was me, too much wheelspin at the start.
These cars are tough though, sometimes if the car monitor shows yellow on the suspension, sometimes it is damaged but a lot of the time it's actually a false alarm.

Thanks Kyle, but would have been nice if you mentioned something in the race. Thanks anyway.
I dont want any problems with anyone.

There will be one next week, Lee has been extremely busy in the last few weeks with coursework. :)

I always enjoy a race around Mosport and today was no exception.

Quali 1: Set a PB and was 3rd, quite a way behind Dragos and Andreas.

Race 1: Unfortunately Dragos disappeared in warm-up so it meant I started 2nd. I got a good start and settled in behind Andreas in turn 1. I followed him for a couple of laps, noticing he was making a few mistakes running wide and eventually he went off at the hairpin on lap 3. It allowed me to sneak through and get a 1.5 second lead but he soon closed it down and was sniffing all over the back of me. Coming out of turn 3 on lap 8, he got a good run down the inside and took the outside line for turn 4. I had to let him go else I was going to understeer into him. I tried to stay with him but by the end of the race he was 6 seconds down the road, so I rolled home in 2nd.

Quali 2: Went even quicker but still way off Andreas so P2 again.

Race 2: Made a good start and settled in behind Andreas again. Andreas ran wide in turn 3 so I tried slithering down the inside but had to brake to avoid contact which allowed Lukasz to get a run down the inside for turn 4. I hung it out on the outside line and out-braked him into the hairpin. From there I managed to stay with Andreas for a couple of laps, dropping Lukasz in the process but then Andreas zipped off never to be seen again. I came home 14 seconds down in 2nd after meeting the traffic in the wrong places. :frown:

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced :)

Thanks for the reports --> Like button :redface:

Had two good runs, first race i wasn´t so concentrated and went off in hairpin as concequence. So Adam went in front. But it helped to find back in the race, had a very good battle then over a few laps, we gaved us each other room, very fair und nice racing - enjoyed it a lot.
Run 2 again from pole i wanted now really pushing for good times, first lap little mistake with almost running off due cold tyres/ brakes but then was really fucussed and think was about 10 faster then first run :redface:, enjoyed it much, it´s really fun to drive this Porsche. Will look for the next one, maybe then with reversed grid for run two ? Could be much fun if anybody let each other room like me and Adam in run 1.

:thanks: for the event and all who took part, great mod and track - cu next.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%