rdpccgb_720.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE
Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Indianapolis, USA

EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]277[/signuplist]

Joined late last night as I had to redownload the mod when I was getting rfm issues, didnt get in any early practice so my first timed laps were in quali, was surprised to get 2nd only being beaten to pole by 0.054s

Had an ok start and was battling with David for the first lap until he spun on the corner before the long straight, from there it was an easy drive to the line making a few mistakes on the way but happy with the win.

Race 2 was a little more eventful, was battling with David again until I managed to go rounbd the outside at t2/3 but carried to much speed and ran out on the grass and couldnt stop the car for the next corner and smashed into David, apologies for that, not really any damage and it was only me who lost places so not too much of an issue, I then caught the leaders and had a nice battle with them and got the lead which I held for a few laps and with 2/3 laps to go I spun it, lost the lead and was fighting like mad to catch David, luckily I managed to get past on hold him off for the 2nd win.

Really good fun last night, shame we couldnt get a few more drivers but was still a nice event to take place in as all the drivers were very clean and I think we all had a good time.

I hope to see you at another round of these soon,

Thanks RD.

Yesterday it was my first race here at RD. Thank you to all drivers and to RD for the very funny races. I probably battled with all drivers. Very clean driving only one contact with Stephen. I apologize for that, I gave back position to him (and another driver :tongue: ), but apart this a very good race.

See you soon on track!!!

Yeah agree everyone in the server last night was very clean and honest...good to see :)

First race was brilliant fun and will be back for more next week :)

Also sorry for jumping out after the first...i forgot there were two races LOL...idiot :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%