RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE
Mod:
Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track:
Cadwell Park

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start)

Server password:
click here
Racing rules: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]225[/signuplist]

That's not true Kyle, and don't give up racing. All you need to do is settle down a bit and concentrate on logging laps. Every lap doesn't have to be your fastest. Look at me. I'm not the fastest one out there but I'm consistent.

That's not true Kyle
I never said it was, it was simply the impression I got. However, I do have a reputation for taking things the wrong way...
Anyway, during August I should be a bit better in terms of consistency as I will have more time to practice (school holiday and no GCSEs to worry about), and I may be a bit faster as well.

Have not offically signed up yet as I have never driven these cars or been on this track. I download both today to get some practice in and man these cars bounce around and slide like nobody's business. I love the track,but, I am having a hard time getting to grips with the Porsche though.

I feel like I am on the edge of spinning all the time. Maybe it's my wheel setting because even when I am going straight it feels unstable. Is this how the cars are supposed to feel or should I just try and adjust my wheel settings? Thanks

I had to turn the steering lock down to around 11 in order to get the car more stable.
Try without the rear anti roll bar and see if that works better for you.
The track is rather bumpy, but it has lots of grip, too.

There's usually a late flurry of sign-ups for the Porsches so i'm sure it'll be ok. However, this track isn't best suited to the Porsches due to all the bumps so maybe this is why we're not seeing a massive sign-up so far? Just a theory.

There's usually a late flurry of sign-ups for the Porsches so i'm sure it'll be ok. However, this track isn't best suited to the Porsches due to all the bumps so maybe this is why we're not seeing a massive sign-up so far? Just a theory.

This is the only reason why I am not joining. I really love the track but just can't come to grips with the Porsche there.

it's the driving. I just feel like I am on the edge of spinning through most of the turns and the car doesn't even feel stable while going straight. I have tried different things setup wise but nothing that made a big enough difference to feel confident in a race.

Edit: I just noticed your suggestion from your prior post,I will go and try it out now. Thanks for the advice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back