rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Brands Hatch Indy - Fri 11th March 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
post-scriptum: I read some pages behind people suggesting a championship with this mod. I know this car is already converted to other mods, such as the NAGT, but it would be really nice and fun, imo. In order to do something different from them, how about something like PCC GB, I mean, racing in british tracks, or PCC France, Asia, Japan, etc? I'd race it, for sure.

Of course, it's just an idea, a suggestion. I just wanted to expose my thoughts. ;)

These cars feel at home on Brands i think,and the Indy layout made it all very fast and furious stuff from the instant the lights changed,i enjoyed good recovery style battles after coming off slightly the worse amongst lap one packs,good stuff Oscar race one,you got a good display of what these cars like to do when you have to lift off the power when you really shouldnt be,i had a baad feeling when i saw the spun car up ahead at the apex....
It maybe did seem a little bit more "brutal" than usual occasionally tonight,but i think the nature of the track contributed to making things a bit tighter than usual,it still felt good to get back in PCC after missing last week :).
Grats Kelvin untouchable race one,thanks for kind words guys :).

Big Thanks Lee/Adz & RD

I got spun in R1 and by Ben Horrill and he should have stop but... its all good, bumpin is racing! :-P At least I didn't get a DNF.
Was a better race in R2, I got spun again and again at least I finished. Sorry Doizer you were already on your way out and I had no place to go and tapped ya. Anyway Good racing guys was fun.
Thanks host!

No prob Will, after looking at the rpy I noticed I cut onto ya a bit.:cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%