RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Lovely track Andrew ... really class job and loved the CCGT here :good:

Both races I ended up killing my car dead trying to avoid the same driver ... both races ended way too early (lap 2 and lap 1) ... rather gutted, but it happens, tomorrow is another race day I guess :rolleyes:

Oh man!! Having the best race for a long time in race 2. Avoided the trouble and even broke into the 1:36s trying to stay with Christian, but that was fruitless. Was in a safe 3rd then disconnect. An immense amount of foul language then escaped my lips.

Great track Andrew and the car suits it so well.

Thanks Andrew for the work and setting it up and RD for hosting.

Brilliant racing guys :good:

Race 1 was mad, I had to keep Mr. James Yates off my hiney ALL the time. He had the speed on the straights, party because he got off the corners better :p

Race 2 was also mad, had a few good battles with various people.. People spinning off gave me 3rd that I'm happy with. Coming to the end of the race I had Jay Adgie hunting me down each corner, a few more laps and he would have cought me I'm sure.

Thanks everyone who came out to play tonight, I'll see you soon for more good racing action! :D

• Rafael Pestana

It was a very good race, but I sucked big time...

I had very little time to practice, had my first contact with the track only yesterday night.

I was able to clock a fairly decent qualy lap and started 9th.

In R1, I started very poorly and lost several positions. I was able to avoid any mess in T1 and T2, but I lost it and spun on T3. Darn! I ended facing the wrong direction, and had to wait everyone pass to turn around and continue. I was at 17th position. I gained a few positions, and ended up in 10th.

In R2, I started and remained in my position. Avoided messes in the first laps, and was in 4th. I was passed by Rob, and was being hard pressed by Ben. Made a mistake in T4, Ben was able to slip by and outbrake me to pass in T5. I slowed down and tried to make a good exit to retake my position in the next corner. I had better traction, but couldn't avoid Ben's rear. A nudge in the back made him lose control, hit the fence and hit Lewis, who sommersaulted several times and miracously was able to continue racing. But Ben's car broke, and I found it fair to retire with him. Sorry Ben and Lewis, it seems I have much to practice in handling battles for position.

Thanks Andrew for the track and for the race, looking forward the next one!

• Andrew Evans

the times set out in the first post are what we'll do at each of the tracks... so 15 prac, 10 superpole, 20 race at nogaro... then rinse and repeat at jarama and gp international... :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

cheers fellas... lovely lovely, as usual...

race 1:

firstly apologies to max... went off towards the end of the first lap... rejoined the circuit on the edge, thinking anyone coming would be ok... saw you flying up in the rear... tried to move... BOOOOOM!... probably toasted yer race... sorry mate...

after that, got going and hunted down a coupla peeps... great fight with jarbas... :good: started to close on nuno but ran outta laps... :(

race 2: pile-up at the bosch kurve on lap 1... nowhere to go but up on my roof (not seen the replay yet)... punctured rear... pitted... then screamed around on my own with no hope of getting back the lost lap... :weep:

sorry to haveta to keep whining about the chattage... but can you please wait until everyone has finished... came so close to binning my last lap because of the flood of orange text... you've only gotta wait a minute or two... so have some respect for ALL the field, thankee thankee...

excellent turn out, btw... so there's bound to be more of the same next week... long live saturday late club... :grin:

also, woo woo to the ts peoples...!

(and ryan, qually is closed cause it's superpole... that's standard practice... time to change isp mate :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back