Porsche 997 & Ferrari F430 Mod

Porsche 997 GT3-RSR and Ferrari F430. These cars integrate into the GT Sport class. Great mod!

Just ran a race and they fit in perfectly to the GT Sport class. Times are perfect. Cars feel like they came from Evo instead being add-ons.

Superb job! It's nice to see some proper modding.

Download links updated to v2.0!

Download:
Click here

Download Mirror:
Click here

and with the Lambo and MC12 coming very soon as from scratch, not GTR2 conversions we will almost have GTR3 so to speak, just need the Ferraris done to suit the GT-Pro class and not just as GTR2 to GTREvo conversions...

• Rob Prange

Neat mod, but my GTR Evolution keeps crashing while using it....:ranger:

New version released:

After testing it was found that the crash issue was caused by mis-configured GTR2 style backfire from the original ALMS07 mod. This is fixed in this release and it should not crash anymore.

The low detail shadow has also been fixed.

Mod packaged with the latest (just updated) version of winrar. If it fails to un-extract properly try Peazip.

Delete your old 997rsr/f430 team folders before install.

I apologize for these issues. Please update any links you have posted to this download.
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=14106

I always make a rule of waiting for a few days after the release of a new project like this. I'd reccommend that rule for uploads here too, can save a lot of time and effort.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.5%