Porsche 991 GT3 Cup - Skinpack Carrera Cup Germany

Skins Porsche 991 GT3 Cup - Skinpack Carrera Cup Germany 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to give us previews for the skins in the skin selector of AC? I bought the mod and the default one looks nice, but all I get is "n/a" for the skins from this download. It's a pain in the rear to go into showroom for each car just to see how each of them looks.

Edited to add screenshot
wb6V8NS.jpg

Last edited:
great another pint of beer i will have to go without now you guys have made it sound so tempting to try this mod, and those skins just top it off for me.
Thanks.

I dont know why you dont have any Preview Pics. I made one for every single car, its also included in this Mod :-/

Attachments

• works.jpg
    works.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 312
First off mate your skins are fantastic and really add to the realism of this mod.
I also really like this car as well. Its fast becoming my favourite car for this sim.
Only little thing i have found is that there are no brake lights when racing the AI making it a little tricky for the first lap when we are all bunched up. Now seeing as this is still a WIP in progress mod its not the end of the world as the cars physics more than make for such a small detail as brake lights.
I have emailed the creator to let him know as i am sure the feedback will be useful when he comes round to updating the car.

Jason.

Guess what you are right, what an idiot i feel now, should of posted here before emailing mod creator, although it was framed as helpful feedback for future versions and thankfully i started it off with what a great bit of modding this car is !

Thanks and back to the skins.

Jason.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%