Porsche 964 RSR - Bristow Motorsport #34

Skins Porsche 964 RSR - Bristow Motorsport #34 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Graf submitted a new resource:

Porsche 964 RSR - Bristow Motorsport #34 - BPR 1994 Paris 1000 km

After the Bellm Porsche 964 RSR which raced in Jarama 4H in 1994,

car can be found here:

I did painted the same chassis car, which was next entered under Bristow Motorsports in the 1994 Paris 1000 km race. The car was driven by
Ray Bellm, Harry Nuttall and Charles Rickett.

The car achieved 2nd place in the race. Taking into consideration, that the car was entered under BPR...

Read more about this resource...

Hallo Sascha, es ist nicht der gleiche Skin :) Die Basis ist die Gleiche. Der Skin von Bellm zeigt das Auto wie es im Jarama 4H eingesetzt wurde. Der weitere Skin sieht ähnlich aus, zeigt aber das Auto wie es von Bristow Motorsport beim Paris 1000 km Rennen eingesetzt wurde. Später heute Abend folgt ein abermals ähnlicher Skin, der den Zustand des Autos bei den 24H von LeMans 1994 zeigt.
Viele Grüße
Daniel

Perhaps I'm mis-understanding something - but what car are your skins intended for? The "car" link given goes back to one of your other skins. Was that meant to be the "JP productions 964 RWB" that Fibo2006 recently uploaded?
OR
maybe this one I just found?: Porsche (911) 964 carrera rsr 3.8

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm mis-understanding something - but what car are your skins intended for? The "car" link given goes back to one of your other skins. Was that meant to be the "JP productions 964 RWB" that Fibo2006 recently uploaded?
OR
maybe this one I just found?: Porsche (911) 964 carrera rsr 3.8
Hi ricki,
my recent skins are for the Porsche 964 RSR created by Shokeus (ACT80s). The folders name is porsche_964_rsr.
You can find it easily via google search or for example in the great gtplanet forum. I hope that helps.
Daniel

Thank you Daniel -= yes, that info helps for us to be able to use your skins. The Shokeus (ACT80s) car is the second one I mentioned above. There are a lot of Porsches out there!

Daniel Graf updated Porsche 964 RSR - Bristow Motorsport #34 with a new update entry:

BPR 1994 Porsche 964 RSR Bristow Motorsport #34 Paris 1000 km

This is quite a big update to the Bristow car:

changelog:
Change of blue colour
Change of separating white line on the sides
Change from yellow headlights to clear ones
Change of the number plates to match the historical correct font
Redesign of bonnet
added sticker "controle technique - Paris 1000 km"
additional logos on bonnet
additional logos on fenders
corrected "PG" logos on the sides