Porsche 962C Brun Motorsport - Takefuji - Fuji 1000 Km 1987 - Cars #1 & #2 - 4K

Skins Porsche 962C Brun Motorsport - Takefuji - Fuji 1000 Km 1987 - Cars #1 & #2 - 4K 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 130869

Hey Daniel, keep going with all the 962s in JSPC! Quick thing I'd like to ask is to fill out the ui info, and for us even more OCD folks, develop a specific naming system :p. Now, this one request is a little overboard... it's just regarding the packaging. Is it possible to pack it so the .rar is the car name but when you unzip, the folder structure is Livery Name\content\cars\ks_porsche_etc...\skins\ and then the folder? It's not just because it's a faster install but because some of us use JGSME for mod management and it saves recreating that format and repackaging :thumbsup:.

Hi Gui
You're right about the packaging, and I've been wondering how to do it. I was about to upload version 1.0 of Takefuji 33, but I'll investigate more about how to package with full relative path.
Any help is welcomed!

• Deleted member 130869

Hi Gui
You're right about the packaging, and I've been wondering how to do it. I was about to upload version 1.0 of Takefuji 33, but I'll investigate more about how to package with full relative path.
Any help is welcomed!

Take a look at my updated BFGoodrich, Camel Brun or Momo Porsche's skin.ini. In the game itself, go to content\texture and see how the folder pattern is. It's a bit annoying but not as alien as you may think, basically you create your own folder that would go under crew_suit, whatever, and call out that name. If it's simpler stuff, for the sake of download size and ease of installation, refer to an existing file, otherwise, give it a name that wouldn't clash.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 297 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%