• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Porsche 962C Long Tail - Camel Brun #4 - The 1988 Le Mans entry

Recreated the beautiful Brun Motorsport Porsche from Le Mans. I wasn't able to get the skin.ini to work well so I linked Kunos suits instead of my own suits and gloves. But it still works.

The installation steps are included in the file. If you wish to borrow some of my work contact me first, and if I don't respond just provide credit.

View attachment 161149 View attachment 161150...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

Superb epidermis...Thanks!

Thank you (and everyone else who rated) so much, it's appreciated seeing the endless hours devoted into making something good receive a positive response. I worked through Thanksgiving on this and the request, I've already got the next up one lined up.

There are so many 962's that raced in the late 80s both at LeMans and in IMSA. Joest, Brun, Kremer, Porsche AG, Dyson, Fitzpatrick, Primagaz, Obermaier, Liqui-Moly, Schuppan, Richard Lloyd, Almeras, Bruce Leven, Hotchkis, Bob Akin, Preston Henn, Al Holbert, Jochen Dauer, AJ Foyt, and a few other one-offs. Your work tops my list Gui.

• Deleted member 130869

There are a lot I'd like to paint to give it a proper accurate field, just I sadly lack the time. I want to make a pack and combine everything, but only when I get the custom suits, etc, working with the skin.ini. Funnily enough, I had my my work referred to as "garbage" among other very unsavory words from a troubled dev :roflmao:.

• Deleted member 130869

I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in properly (as in painting the layers properly, adjusting maps, painting and placing sponsors accurately) recreating the Repsol livery to go along with this beauty? This way the 1988 Brun Le Mans entry would be finished.

I'd also be looking for someone to take my source files and update my Playsure #230 Mazda liveries. It's all made, just not put together.

Do you mean this one? If so, I've seen it here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-962-c-repsol-brun-motorsport.13017/

14447f515cced06a23a95c6c2784d138--porsche-cars.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back