Porsche 935 K3 DRM Revival Skin Pack

Skins Porsche 935 K3 DRM Revival Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Harry Eichler submitted a new resource:

Porsche 935 K3 DRM Revival Skin Pack - Porsche 935 K3 DRM Revival

View attachment 284099
These skins are for the DRM Revival mod Porsche 935 K3 (DRM 3H/3H2). The 4 skins included are of the #0 Interscope, #18 JLP, #9 Sands, and #93 Whittington Brothers cars. The Porsche 935 K3 was created in the late 70's to compete in endurance GT racing. The car is powered by a 3L Flat 6 with twin turbos.
Installation Instructions:
Drop the content folder into your Assetto Corsa folder

Read more about this resource...

How are these different from the earlier complete DRM Revival real skin pack released when the DRM Revival Mod v1.0 was released?

Are these improved or just repacked?

How are these different from the earlier complete DRM Revival real skin pack released when the DRM Revival Mod v1.0 was released?

Are these improved or just repacked?
I took the base skins from the drm revival and changed all of the fake sponsors to real ones. Since all im doing is replacing the sponsors so it will look like the drm revival skin pack because its the same finished product (if its good). The other thing I did was remove the wheel covers on the skins because in real life some of those cars are run like that.

Harry, I am not sure if you are aware that there is already a COMPLETE real skin pack for the DRM Revival mod.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/drm-revival-real-skin-pack.20506/

Granted not all of these are perfect, some have here and there a little low resolution - as we demand now 8K resolutions ;-) but they have been done by people "who are definitely not linked to the DRM Revival Modding Team" if you know what I mean.

If you are not aware, there is also a relatively good car json and logo pack made by @Jens Roos to transform the mod to show real car logos and car names for a better experience.
Be aware though that this name mod is mod version sensitive and is made for the current official build v1.1 and may break with future builds (so always back up).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back