RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys, but my game is crashing again:mad:. This time I was able to isolate it to some conflict with Team Speak. I uninstalled and reinstalled TS but I still can't run the game with TS on so I'm out for today. Going to talk to my cousin Dave Wyatt and see if he can figure out what the problem is and hopefully I'll be ready for next time.

Thank you very much for racing guys and sorry @Ross Garland for hit in second race. I'm to close to you and no chance to brake. Good night and happy new year.

To be honest mate, I didn't feel anything at all! I was already losing the back end in that corner so I don't think it was your fault that I spun. I did wonder if you were waiting for me but thought you spun too! :p

Anyway, no point in explaining why I had to bail out of the race since you all heard about it! (Sorry guys!) I hope you all have an excellent New Year, and I'll see you in 2019 for some more action on track. :cool:

It's a real shame that you can't watch the race from the pits when you DNF. The timings showed how close the battle for the lead was, would have loved to have seen it for myself. Really good stuff guys, well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%