Cars Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 Le Mans "edition" [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
komsza submitted a new resource:

Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 Le Mans "edition" - There is no substitute

I made a few "tuning" on the car:
The first :Reduced the weight from 955kg to 875kg which is more suitable for the car
The second: I added 4% plus torque, to make the car better in the straights, and it's really close to the real life.
Recommended aero settings: 2wing in the from, and 2 on the rear.
I made a 3:22:8 lap, what is close to the real race laps witout traffic.
Every comment are welcome, thx :)

!!! You must have the Porsche Pack DLC in order to use this...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceDepartment Store

The GT Omega PRO XL Series features the design of our best-selling, classic PRO Series Chair scaled up for larger users or people who just want a little more room. As such we have built them wider, taller and with more of a focus on effective and comfortable padding and support. Buy now from...
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS9 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS9 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time. Built...
Maximize the leg space Made with high-intensity steel Compatibility: R21/R16/R9
The Sparco Pro 2000 QRT is the latest version of the best-selling seat from Sparco, used by professional racers worldwide. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 599,95 Features Homologation: FIA 8855-1999 Material: QRT Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint Comfortable 420 mm seat width...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...