Resource icon

Apps Porsche 919 Hybrid (2016) dash for SimHub 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 919 Hybrid (2016) dash for SimHub - Clone of the Porsche 919 Hybrid (2016) in-game steering wheel screen for SimHub

Another one of my nextion screens re-done in dash studio. Everthing works.

Regarding the traction control, there's 3 numbers on the screen, but simhub can only get the overall TC level (not even sure if front/rear is modeled in game). So what I did is take the overall number, divide by 2 and round up to the nearest whole number and use that for the TC F. The TC R is the overall TC minus the TC F. Hope that makes sense. Just wanted to have it so all the numbers changed.

The speed label will...

Read more about this resource...

This looks very nice...Very clean and professional. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to run SimHub just yet. :( Still, I wanted to point out that as far as I know, mi/h is not common. Personally, I can't think of ever seeing it used that way. MPH or mph would be the better way to describe miles per hour. Again, great job with the dashboards. :thumbsup:

This looks very nice...Very clean and professional. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to run SimHub just yet. :( Still, I wanted to point out that as far as I know, mi/h is not common. Personally, I can't think of ever seeing it used that way. MPH or mph would be the better way to describe miles per hour. Again, great job with the dashboards. :thumbsup:

used mi/h as the in-game screen has km/h rather than kph so wanted to keep it in a similar format. The unit will change based on your 'local speed units' setting in simhub.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%