Resource icon

Skins Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 #1 & #2 8K & 4K 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 #1 & #2 8K & 4K - sharpened the 2016 LMP1 manufacturers' champion

after the 2015 skins has been revamped previously, now the stock skins of 2016 919 Hybrid also have been sharpened.

redrawn from scratch.

contains both WEC and Le Mans versions.

done in 8192 for hotlapping presentation/photo drive purposes, and 4096 for those who wanting to get the increased quality with minimal loss of performance.

enjoy if you download it.
View attachment 166502

View attachment 166503

View attachment 166504

View attachment 166505...

Read more about this resource...

Henky SA updated Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 #1 & #2 8K & 4K with a new update entry:

added early season livery and few other tweaks

FORGIVE ME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! but i promise this will be the last.

added :
- early season livery (Silverstone and Spa, which have full "INTELLIGENT" text on the top.
- added orange decals/lines above the headlamps.
- purple lightbeams added as optional installation
View attachment 167288

tweaks :
- the driver names which was originally in black with white stroke now changed to full white as per real life livery.

thanks for everyone who downloading this. wish you a happy new year.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Henky SA updated Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 #1 & #2 8K & 4K with a new update entry:

major overhauls

*rant intensifies*

at first i do apologize for the other update after such a few months. but i thank you in my deepest heart for the 5K downloads! before the project will be gone in recycle bin forever. i will give the updates.

i did major overhauls for all the skins (Le Mans/WEC) after my friend sent me the official Porsche font (i got the block one, i asked him also the script but he said he didn't have it. he had only this).

so, the update contains :
- fixed the PORSCHE INTELLIGENT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back