Porsche 917K

Sounds Porsche 917K 2.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
dreamer, I don't know the details on the mods creation, I was just happy to find it existed. To drive an amazing car in a fantastic game is what I was after. If it is in fact a rip, then hopefully KS will release an official version. It won't stop me from enjoying this model now though. Btw, is there a site somewhere that shows all ripped material out there? Just wondering how us newbies would know that. I sure didn't know and take offense to you calling me a prick so I don't appreciate that... especially in a public forum.

Last edited:
Well then, now I know. :thumbsup:
People will continue to be people - i.e. follow the path of least resistance. If you knew how long I've been asking Turn 10 (Forza) to put the 917k in their games, especially as they released two large Porsche car packs, and it never materialized for me - I was so bummed. Then AC comes along and it's a such gorgeous game - again I've been hoping for a 917k to come out for it. Low and behold one pops up on my radar - it looked great in the pics - so, now I have it.

I think the key of beauty of this car is downshift sound....in this mod is that part poor...so we waith for more quality version...
this is what i talking about! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back